how do i get my songs i wrote to someone who might listen an do something with them?

a good friend of mine started the song with the first verse, he already had the music to it by composing it but he needed the rest of the song,so i finished it ,5 years ago and was copied written an sent out to a few singers in country music,, i need to get this done myself,,i do take it places to sing with me as in a band or kareoke,,,, the song is called carrying memories,,,

• Shaula
    Favorite Answer

Register your work through ASCAP (American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers) or BMI (Broadcast Music, Inc. ). It is a good way to get your material circulated and out where people can find it.

first rule.

1 - before you send or talk about any song or anything you create COPYRIGHT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!! if you send a music to a producer that it is not copyrighted he will run and copyright your music on his name and make millions and you wont be able to do anything about it.

stupidity kills, so go copyright your music and make sure its on your name before you show it to anyone.

the problem with people who do something about it they are greedy and want money so you gotta be ready for everything so copyright it.