Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 decade ago

UFC guy against a true Bhuddist type Master?

Wouldn't it be something if the UFC found some really old, asian master from up in the hills of China who only new Kung Fu, put him in the Ocatagon against Ortiz or Syliva, and the little old man mercilessly slaughtered them?! I think we would all learn a lesson in pure martial arts. This is one pay per view I would definately order! Would you like to see this kind of fight? And who would you root for?

• Steel
    Favorite Answer

How refreshing to see that some still hold the same belief I do about "traditional" martial arts!

Would it be a no holds barred match, or include the increasing in numbers rules doled out in UFC matches that limit more "vicious" tactics? I notice those guys like to wear pads on their fists and roll around on the floor with one another...

I don't hold any disdain against so-called "mixed martial artists", I mean, after all, most traditional systems are mixed in one regard or another, but I dislike the idea that they take bits and pieces of what would otherwise be "whole" systems to become more "well rounded". But I ask how they can take the best of any one system if they have not mastered it?

To them, I say they are jacks of all trades, masters of none.

Little old Buddha man wins!

UFC fighters are always going to beat a one dimensional fighter weather it be KungFu or any other style that has not yet evolved.

In a fight there is always a chance that you can get KO or submitted by a lesser fighter. I would love to watch the fight with a ancient style master who is also very spiritual but i don't think they would enter something like the UFC.

The closest thing to that would be to gather champions from different styles who only know the one discipline much like the early UFC that would be great to watch again.

Having said that i would root for the Master

authentic, Emelianenko is a expert Fighter, yet he's likewise experienced in Self protection. a guy or woman who has no Self protection coaching may well be Koscheck who's comparable in length to the known guy. Emelanenko is alot heavier than the known guy and maximum conventional Martial artist like the Aikido practitioner might frequently be smaller. yet now i see an identical length in Brackets so as that takes that away haha. How long might they final in a combat? properly, in all likelihood all the way. Aikido takes in self protection for grappling and afew strikes. i think of the Aikido fighter will final a protracted time in a combat against a expert fighter. against adult adult males like GSP or Emelianenko or Silva, they wont final long, because of the fact those 3 are additionally actual combatants and not basically professional combatants.

The master never would sign up or attack first...

so if they got into it.. the UFC guy would be suckin balls...

UFC guys suck anyways...

they cant fight for ****...

Lets take a couple months of this..

and a couple of that... and now im grand master!!

a complete martial art that is traditional has more than any ufc guy could create on his own.

Traditional martial arts arnt 1-d, they were formed on the battle field,... not in a cage where I cant pluck his eye out or rip his balls off...

if one of those jiu - jitsu guys get you on the ground...

just stick your finger up there ***... or grope them.. they will let go and run screamin for the hills, or atleast let go to regroup and get blinded by anger.

if your talking about a true chinese master...

he would hold up his palm across the room from the UFC guy and he would suck his soul like shang tsung, or rip his eye out for not braying like an ***.

Oh my goodness. We are going through this right now in our martial arts school. Hubby was teaching true martial arts, meditation, self insight, inner peace, etc.

Welllllll, someone comes in and decides to take these students to a tournament. Suddenly, what they learned from hubby's class was not good enough for them. They needed to be **Champions**.

Hubby got word of it and in true master fashion, bowed out of the martial arts school and was not seen or heard of again.

As far as the pay per view match, it would be a good show for sure.

Source(s): My experience.

OH HELL YEAH! ANY UFC GUY WOULDNT BE ABLE TO HANDLE THAT...BUT A TRUE MARTIAL ARTIST WILL NOT FIGHT IN A CAGE SO WE WILL NEVER KNOW...BUT I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU...I HAVE FOUGHT AS WELL AND STILL DO AT AMERICANCAGEFIGHTS.COM AND NOT ONE OF THESE GUYS (INCLUDEING ME) COULD HANDLE THAT! THATS THE TRUE WARRIORS,THE ONES YOU NEVER HEAR ABOUT IT! ON SOME MOUNTAIN TOP IN THE MIDDLE OF CHINA...

I would love to see this and I would root for the old man.

screw ufc, pride is much better and the talent is a lot better and there are more legit fighters

The budda dude would kick *** if he isnt tooo old

i would like to see it and definitely the asain guy would win