Where can I find free address mailing labels??

everytime I try to get free mailing address labels all I get is bulk mail out the ying yang and I don't even get the labels. I really want mailing address labels but without the bulk mail.

Favorite Answer

I get free labels from the march of dimes and the leukemia society. You can try to sign up on their mailing list and see if they send some.

You can print your own. All you need is blank labels and a color printer. www.avery.com gives you free templates with a bunch of graphics choices that are really cool.

well...you can make some at home ...alll u have to do is buy the paper and have somekind of software that creates them...sometimes microsoft works has it and the paper isnt too expensive at walmart or target

• Stuart

Head over to Avery Dennisson's promotions site: http://www.avery.com/promotions/index.html

You should be able to get some there.

i dunno sorry