why it says_____________?

Please wait 24 hours after posting your question before choosing a best answer. This ensures a better variety of answers from which to make your selection.

Favorite Answer

meaning you have to wait so the answer will be ensured well enough..so just hold on there for a hour more....hang in tight budy

Wait 24 hours before choosing the best response. They want to make sure that you have given enough ppl the opportunity to respond to your question.

Just wait a few more hours, then pick the best answer.

I suggest even longer to wait than the 24 hours. I suggest that you wait until you are to close your question(s) before picking the best answer. I have two questions out there- one 3days old and one 2 days old, but I'll not pick the best answer until I'm ready to close the questions.

because....

"This ensures a better variety of answers from which to make your selection."

• brains

because....

• matt

I had no problem figuring that out, maybe you need to ask laura468 what it means

dont wait pick me, pick me!!!! \m/ . . \m/

rock on!!!!!

Source(s): PICK ME!!!!