Recipe for toffee oatmeal cookies?
I had a recipe for oatmeal cookies that had toffee bits in them instead of raisens. They were so good but I lost the recipe. I think I got it from a taste of home magazine or one of those
- Vintage-InspiredLv 61 decade agoBest Answer
Oatmeal Toffee Cookies
* 3/4 cup butter, softened
* 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
* 1 egg
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup chopped pecans
* 2 cups toffee baking bits
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar. Stir in the egg and vanilla until smooth. Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda, stir into the creamed mixture. Then stir in the rolled oats. Finally, stir in the chopped candy bar pieces.
3. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto the prepared cookie sheets, and flatten slightly. Bake for 10 to 18 minutes in the preheated oven. Cookies will have a dry appearance when finished baking.
Try this one!
Oatmeal, Chocolate, Dried Cranberries and Toffee Cookies
* 1-1/2 cups flour
* 1 tsp baking soda
* 1 cup butter (room temperature)
* 3/4 cup white sugar
* 3/4 cup light brown sugar
* 1 egg
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 cup dried cranberries
* 1 cup chocolate chips
* 1 cup Skorr Toffee bits
* 1-1/2 cups oatmeal
* Parchment paper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Sift together the flour and baking soda. Cream together butter, white sugar, brown sugar, egg and vanilla extract and combine with flour and baking soda. Add to the above mixture cranberries, chocolate chips, toffee bits and oatmeal.
Place rounded teaspoons on cookie sheets covered with parchment paper about two inches apart.
Bake for 8–10 minutes until browned. Remove and cool.
- Anonymous1 decade ago