Easy 2 points!! What's your favorite movie quote that makes you laugh every time you hear it?

• Favorite Answer

"My husband says the largest penis ever recorded was 3 1/2". Is this true?"

From the movie "Wagon's East" (the movie that John Candy was making when he died). Funniest movie ever!!!

•The pc. :) So wonderful! easily, i love it because it merely exhibits a true love. a real couple. i think like a loser when I watch it although, because i don't have a romance like that, now to not indicate a boyfriend.(yet easily, i'd really watch for the right man or woman then merely date round.) • The Pirates of the Caribbean videos. I lovee them! Haha.:) The actors are merely really large. Very witty. Sidenote: i respect the Harry Potter books and action pictures. I also lovee the Twilight books. i really merely see the flicks because i love the books. No, they don't look to be as large because the books, yet they don't look to be THAT terrible. i have considered worse.

"HE'S TAKING THE KNIFE OUT OF THE CHEESE! Do you think he wants some cheese?"

"Oh, you're a hedge!"

"Where's the rest of this moose?"

all from Dudley Moore's "Arthur" (If you have never seen it, go rent it, it has tons of great one liners!)

newest fav though is:

"I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park!"

from Cars, spoken by Larry the Cable Guy

Ocean's Eleven:

Bobby: Ammunition.

Danny: Phil Turrentine.

Bobby: Dead.

Danny: No s***t. On a job?

Bobby: Skin cancer.

Danny: You sent flowers?

Bobby: I dated his wife for awhile.

" Hi! I'm looking for Ray Finkle and a clean pair of shorts!"

Ace Ventura, Pet Detective

Kip from Napoleon Dynamite "Don't be jealous I've been chatting on line with hot Chic's all day"

"You might be a cunning linguist, but I am a master debater." -- Mike Myers (Austin Powers: Goldmember)

AND

“I once thought I had mono for an entire year, but it turned out I was just really bored.”--( Mike Meyers Wayne’s World)

Sixteen Candels

I LOATHE the BUS

• Alice

Tony Montana (to Manny): you should have kept your mouth shut, they'd have thought you was a horse and let you out.

From Scarface

"I was expecting the rocky mountains to be to be a little rockyer than this."

"Ya, I was thinking the same thing!"

"That John Denver's full of **** man!"

-Dumb & Dumber