Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTrivia · 1 decade ago

Where did the phrase, "tastes like chicken" come from?

was it from a movie?

Best Answer

yeah i think its from Hannibal, they guy that eats human meat, so he gets asks what human flesh tastes like and he replies with that answer, I'm not sure if someone said it before him or it originated from there.

yes it was from a movie called "the Matrix""

he is the programmer of the Matrix while he lives deep inside his head , in the lower cerebellum, inside the machine where he hides. He is explaining to Neo while they are eating goulash that the truth behind the taste of the goulash they are eating is all in their imagination and it tastes like chicken because he says so and Neo believes him bc Neo is new to the lower cerebellum cave of the mind.

Lapis Lazuli again

Source(s): www.remoteviewdaily.com www.outbackboutique.com bc the boutique of the mind is endless www.ramtha.com www.delittlebluebug.com

Got me, I think it,s just a polite way to say the food tastes good, and well who does,nt like chicken.

Cannibal chickens

It comes from someone who didn't know how to decribe the taste of Dinosaur! Just kidding

It was in common usage long before the Matrix was filmed; I remember hearing it back in the mid-1960s

First time I heard it was in the Lion King when Timon and Pumbaa are pigging out on bugs.

• TheGC1

The Matrix.

From Northwest owl Hunters...

Source(s): Eco Guide of the Northwest

It probably came from some poor, old, tired pu**y who could no longer take a lickin'.

• Nick

When mike tyson bit that other guys ear