DollyLama asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Voting Problems and Question?

I am trying to vote on Undecided Questions, that are unresolved, not answered by me, states 6 days left for voting, it does show Answerer 1, etc, but no link button to click anymore for Vote as Best Answer. I also continually, will click show me more, and if I don't vote on one, I don't feel comfortable choosing in that category(like questions unrelated to the category, or not my area of expertise), it will restart over again to the beginning of questions I have already voted on.

Second, Do you think it is a unrealistic that with the new change that you do not receive a point for no best answer, which is fine with me (when I voted yesterday), that the ones who "game for points" pick any rotten answer, when it is so obvious that it truly wasn't a best answer?

Update:

Connie, please look at the category, Yahoo Answers, I'm not talking about electoral voting.

Update 2:

None of these 3 "answered the problem" about my question-simply is anybody having any glitches about voting on undecided questions. Since I cannot select No Best Answer, Im putting it to Vote.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

VOTING IS A RIGHT AND FREEDOM WE ALL HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY. DO RESEARCH WITH LOCAL NEWSPAPERS AND SEARCH THE WEB. AND VOTE FOR WHAT YOU FEEL WOULD BE BEST FOR YOU.

• 1 decade ago

It's terrible what people would do for 3 lousy points!

• 1 decade ago

What does it really matter when you can't use the points for anything other than recognition, anyway? Its just a game.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.