DollyLama asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Voting Problems and Question?

I am trying to vote on Undecided Questions, that are unresolved, not answered by me, states 6 days left for voting, it does show Answerer 1, etc, but no link button to click anymore for Vote as Best Answer. I also continually, will click show me more, and if I don't vote on one, I don't feel comfortable choosing in that category(like questions unrelated to the category, or not my area of expertise), it will restart over again to the beginning of questions I have already voted on.

Second, Do you think it is a unrealistic that with the new change that you do not receive a point for no best answer, which is fine with me (when I voted yesterday), that the ones who "game for points" pick any rotten answer, when it is so obvious that it truly wasn't a best answer?

Connie, please look at the category, Yahoo Answers, I'm not talking about electoral voting.

None of these 3 "answered the problem" about my question-simply is anybody having any glitches about voting on undecided questions. Since I cannot select No Best Answer, Im putting it to Vote.

Favorite Answer

VOTING IS A RIGHT AND FREEDOM WE ALL HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY. DO RESEARCH WITH LOCAL NEWSPAPERS AND SEARCH THE WEB. AND VOTE FOR WHAT YOU FEEL WOULD BE BEST FOR YOU.

It's terrible what people would do for 3 lousy points!

What does it really matter when you can't use the points for anything other than recognition, anyway? Its just a game.