does anyone have any good weight loss tips? or good diets to try?

I need to loose as much weight as poss before september 23rd to get into my wedding dress... anyone have tips? ive tried 3 diets and none of them work for me, slimming world, weight watchers and g.i diet!

i have noooo willpower :(

Favorite Answer

Weight loss tips

weight loss tips to help you lose weightNeed some help with your weight loss? Below are some great weight loss tips to help you that extra bit, these weight loss tips offers pointers for pratical, effective weight loss tactics. Tips include healthy eating advice, support, exercise, preparation of food and much more. Enjoy!

Tip #1

To make a delicious low fat mayonnaise simply combine one teaspoon Dijon mustard or one teaspoon satay sauce with low fat yoghurt.

Tip #2

Avoid skipping meals. Eating increases your matabolism, thus skipping meals can 'trick' your body into slowing down its metabolism in an attempt to conserve calories during a period it perceives as a situation where limited fuel is available.

Tip #3

Stuffing vegetables such as capsicum and zucchini with tasty fillings of mince chicken, meat or tuna are easy to do and very healthy and low fat.

Tip #4

Pita bread roll ups or wraps with salad fillings, are great for picnics, school lunches or to take to work.

Tip #5

Exerise, exercise, exercise! Exercise increases your metabolism and burning off excess fat. When is the best time to exercise? Our metabolism slows down about 8 hours after we wake up, so 30 minutes of exercise in the evening, before dinner will increase your metabolism for about two to three more hours just when it was starting to slow down. This produces a significant increase in fat burned off, even after the exercise is over.

Tip #6

Adding alfalfa or mung beans to your salad brings in extra iron.

Tip #7

Good cooking and healthy eating begins with learning about nutrition and how to prepare healthy recipes.

Tip #8

Plan the week's family menus in advance and just purchase those ingredients at a once weekly shopping trip.

Tip #9

Be positive! The more you feel good about yourself the easier and faster it is to lose weight.

Tip #10

Learn how to make over family favourite recipes by cutting out fats, salt and sugar. Substitute non fat yoghurt for cream, stir fry minus oil and use herbs and spices instead of salt for flavour.

Tip #11

Please consult your doctor before beginning an exercise or weight loss program.

Tip #12

Eat slowly and chew each bite completely to decrease your appetite

Tip #13

Eat three small meals and two snacks daily instead of two or three huge meals.

Tip #14

It's a myth that you need oil to stir fry! Use chicken stock instead and cut down on hidden fat.

Tip #15

There is more fat in a plate of toasted muesli than a plate of bacon and eggs! Purchase non-toasted muesli instead.

Tip #16

Avoid removing the skins of fruits and vegetables - most of the nutrients are concentrated just under the skin.

Tip #17

Hot water with a squeeze of lemon before breakfast get the metabolism going for the day, helps prevent constipation and is excellent for the skin.

Tip #18

The best source of vegetable protein is from soya beans or tofu. All legumes provide some protein, so include lentils, lima beans etc into casseroles and soups.

Tip #19

Find a weight loss "buddy," club, or support group. This will help you stay with your weight loss program.

Tip #20

Though difficult, try not eating 3 hours or more before bed time.

Tip #21

I cut up a whole watermelon and leave it in the fridge to snack on over a few days. it is sweet, juicy, yummy and filling. it really has helped me because when i go to the fridge looking for something when i see the watermelon it stops me having something more calorie laden. having it handy so that it is just as easy to eat as a biscuit or whatever makes the world of difference. eating at night time is my downfall too. i cant just not eat at night so i allow for it in my daily eating. i have those 97%fat free rice crackers and/or fruit or air popped popcorn. for me i just cant not eat at night time. i find i dont sleep very well if i go from dinner time to breakfast without anything. although we do eat dinner very early (around 5.30) because we like to eat with the kids. i think it is best to know your weaknesses and try to work around them. also, i dont think it can be said too many times - drinking water makes all the difference.

Tip #22

Make pasta your fast food choice - you can prepare a pasta meal and salad in 10-12 minutes.

Tip #23

Chilli helps to speed up metabolism - even the milder varieties.

Tip #24

Omelettes can be made just using egg whites! A dramatic reduction in fat.

Tip #25

Limit salt in cooking. Other names for salt include baking soda, baking powder, MSG and soya sauce.

Tip #26

For low fat gravy, drop ice cubes into the baking tray. Fat will stick to the ice cubes and can then be removed.

Tip #27

Chew sugarless gum. It speeds up the digestive system, burning more calories, and sometimes kills a craving.

Tip #28

Drinking hot water as appose to cold water can increase the speed of your metabolism and burn more calories.

Tip #29

Make casseroles the day before use. Refrigerate and skim fat from the top before re heating.

Tip #30

Always eat before you go food shopping and always prepare a shopping list. Only purchase food which relates to your weekly menu plan and don't be tempted to buy goodies.

Weight loss Tips

1

Source(s): Paleo Recepies eBook http://netint.info/CompletePaleoRecipeGuide

Diets do not really work, as long as you eat sensible healthy foods and exercise you will lose weight. These quick weight loss diets are what can be called yo-yo diets because you might lose a little bit but you will put it straight back on. A good site that helps manage weight loss and includes a daily planner for calorie intake and the exercises that use up calories is this one http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/

You can sign up to try their calorie counter, food diary and calculation tools for free, for a trial 3 days http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/member/uk/tri... , which is will give you the idea of what needs to be done to successfully lose weight.

If you have no willpower (or keep telling yourself you have no willpower), then it's going to be very difficult to stick to any diet programme. I think we all know the steps we need to take to lose weight - it's just putting them into practice that's the hard part!

At the end of the day though, you will only lose weight if you really want to and are committed to succeeding.

Whatever diet plan you choose to follow, you need to keep reminding yourself why you are doing this - for your wedding day. Try picturing yourself in a wedding dress a couple of sizes smaller than you wear now - this should provide some motivation (I don't know how much weight you have to lose of course).

The other piece of advice I would give is to steer clear of faddy diets because chances are they will be so difficult you won't stick to them.

Good luck!

I tried some diet tea in the past but never stuck with them. I am in a situation where my age and a new job which is very physical have made exercising to lose weight and build stamina very desirable. weight loss green store tea gives a good energy boost and suppresses appetite very well. Others have mentioned the dehydration but I drink lots of water so haven't noticed anything. This tea will be a part of my ongoing routine. Try it you will pray for me www.weightlossgreenstore.net

The most natural and healthy diet for humans is an omnivorous diet, and not a plant based diet, or a meat-based diet per se. The Paleo Diet can be very widely varied and omnivorous for the most part, but the most important thing is that it’s unprocessed, and avoids the worst foods that agriculture brought mankind… refined inflammatory vegetable oils, refined grains (some are worse than others), and sugar! Learn here https://tr.im/l6WDJ

As you can see, the benefits of adopting a Paleo way of eating can be incredible! I’ve been eating 95% Paleo for the last 5-6 years and I’ve never felt better. I have dozens of friends that have adopted a more Paleo way of eating too, and have seen all sorts of health problems disappear, including eliminating acne and other skin problems, digestion problems, improving brain clarity, and of course, losing a lot of body fat!

exercies for 30 minutes everyday building up and adding more time every 3 weeks. do both cardio and resistance training. try new sports like tennis, pickleball, rollerblading, etc. eat a healthy diet that is high in FIBER and includes all of the food groups. don't deprive yourself. it's good to indulge in goodies once in awhile. try to have just 2-4 bites. eat a rainbow of fruits and vegies everyday. drink plenty of water, green tea, black tea, orange juice, etc every day. get plenty of sleep. eat 3 small meals a day with 3 small snacks...meals should be around 350-375 calories and snacks should be around 200 calories. if you fall off the wagon, start over the next day. make sure to exercise no matter what and change your lifestyle.

I know everyone says the Atkins diet is extreme but it is a great weightloss diet and plus I get to eat all the stuff I like and never go hungry! On the other hand your man has been loving you they way you are and losing a few pounds won't make him love you any more than he already does! In addition your guests are coming to the wedding because they support it, not bcause they want to see an ultra thin bride!

well so far i've done slimming world, you are what you eat and weight watchers but none of them worked for me either.

I am now doing the calorie counting and finding it very effective, you can still eat what you like but you have to count the calories and when you reach your limit you can't have anything else. Everything has got calories on the back of it so it's easy to work out and just keep a pen and pad handy to tally them up. The recommended calories per day for a woman is 2000 but if you want to diet and lose more you can take it down to 1500

good luck and enjoy your day.

Here are some suggestions to try:

1. "The Schwarzbein Principle" <http://www.schwarzbeinprinciple.com>/ Requires some willpower, but gives results - I used it to lose baby weight after two babies.

2. The new Nutrisystem looks good - seems like it's close to "The Schwarzbein Principle", but they send you all your meals, so it requires a lot less willpower, since you don't have to cook your own food. Plus they let you eat chocolate.

3. If you have time, try reading stuff from <http://www.westonaprice.org>/ It turns nutrition on its head, makes sense, and leads to long-term health! Plus one guy lost over a hundred pounds eating that way. It's my all-time favorite of the diets I've read.

Good luck and congratulations!

Here is a Method That is Helping Women to Lose Weight Fast!

You should practice easy ways to prevent yourself from coming home with extra pounds:

+) Drop up to 3 dress sizes inside of a week

+) Lose at least 10 pounds

+) A breakthrough tips

+) Keep it off for good

Discover the secret weight loss! NOW - http://theloseweighttips.com/

Bring out the sexy goddess in you by delivering fast, long term, enjoyable fat loss ...

Source(s): Faster and Easier You Lose Weight Simple Extremely Powerful Strategies - http://theloseweighttips.com/