does anyone know anything about male chastity belt?

A gril want to know if I would wear one if we got together,and I have never hear of a male chastity belt.So what do you think,Yes or no and what are they

Favorite Answer

At the request of my wife, I have been in chastity for 3 years. After the initial uncomfortable period, you get used to it. If it makes her happ and gives her peice of mind, why not. The thing will, however, give her control over you and you will develop a natural submissivesness towards her. There are several types. The most common nowdays are the tubes or cages that lock around the testicales and over the penis. The other is a belt that goes around the waist. The first is a better choice as it gives you freedom to be away from keyholder in case of a situation such as needing to use the restroom.. Which by the way, you will ahve to do setting down.

Just get yourself a replica batman utility or WWF championship belt and it might as well be a chastity belt. I would say no though dude, because A) you are a grown *** man and B) a real chastity belt is like a big plastic lock around your wang....enough said.

Never heard that. Yes, u don't wanna be a bastard pimp w 1,000 sex partners and stds do you? Be a real man, boy!

I would tell her no. She wants to make sure you don't stray, it's her own insecurity.