what is broadway music?

an explaination about the broadway music

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Broadway music is my favorite kind of music!

It includes music from all the Broadway shows, like Rent, Wicked,The Producers, and Phantom of the Opera. Broadway music has overtures (the start of a musical) and tons of songs imbetween to explain the story of the musical. Sometimes, you can listen to the sondtrack of a musical and figure out the entire plot, just from the music.

• Allie4 months agoReport

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/ec6af142b4?utm_source=CopyLink_Mobile

• 1 decade ago

Broadway music refers to the music composed and performed in a Broadway play.

• 3 years ago

Some songs are extra lovey dovey with slower pace, however the ones are simply as a laugh and light-weight. Have a laugh! Sixteen Going On Seventeen - The Sound of Music Shall We Dance? - The King and I You're The One That I Want - Grease If I Loved You - Carousel Anything Goes - Anything Goes They Say Its Wonderful - Annie Get Your Gun People Will Say We're In Love - Oklahoma! Anything You Can Do - Annie Get Your Gun It Only Takes A Moment - Hello Dolly It Takes Two - Into The Woods

• 1 decade ago

a.k.a Showtunes, which are songs that are performed in musicals. They usually further the plot or provide a break for the audience to just ooh and ahh at the astounding vocal and dance talents of the actor.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Any music tied to musical theatre genre

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

All of the information that you need about music can be found at this site below. I used it and it is very helpful.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Showtunes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.