brains
brains asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Do you think a person should be judged by...?

...the friends that s/he keeps? Explain your answer, please.

Favorite Answer

well the people you hang out with can tell a lot about the person. their likes and dislikes. Although it might be stereotyping, most of the time it is their first impression and it is sometimes true. so just get to know the person and you'll know if your guess was right.

but they should not be judged period. because it is ignorant to just base ur opinions on that. so all i can say is get to know them before you judge them :]

If you had any "brains" , you would know not to judge anybody. You can form an opinion, but they're like a$$holes, everybody got one. You can decide that his/her behavior is not suitable for you, but you cannot judge. As far as, the company one keeps---yes, association does bring about assimilation. You always have the choice to be bothered with whomever you please.

Source(s): Ur human too, just like the rest of us:)

No! Ridiculous,

If you can't say anything nice, don't say it at all.

There only judging you because they have more faults and insecurities then you have. They want to pull you down into the gutter along with them.

Helloooooo........ Leave em' , They'll realize who has the intelligent within the group.

you should get to know the person first because if you judge them right off the bat you could be cheating your self out of a great friendship but in this case this girl Nikki in my classes was a brat but my friends said to get to know her so i did not a good idea she was popular and always asking me to do her home work so yea then she embarrassed me in front of the whole cafeteria !! so i got sweet revenge and hocked a lugee in her locker lol good times lol so the moral of the story just get to know them to see if their a good friend or not so faithful foe

Oh Nooooo I think you should get to know a person first before you judge them!!

in some how I do agree with that because there is a phrase that says: " Tell me who are your friends and I will tell you who you are"

my grandpas judgemental, and my mom had a hell of a time dating, i know i will too. i hate it. please dont judge a book by its cover, you might regret it.. :0

content of there caricature