can love really be developed here through internet relationship?

Favorite Answer

Yes, the part of love that is established as FRIENDSHIP, TRUST, and RESPECT, and it is even possible for the element of LUST to develop.

But should you think that is the end all be all? Never!

You must meet and get to know each other in person for at least 2 + months before you can make a good judgement, if anyone lied about important things, and are you two compatible in REAL life.

BEFORE you meet in real life, DO A BACKGROUND CHECK!!!

If you refuse, and deny the possiblity that some pervert masquerading as a nice guy is suckering you, then you are totally niaeve.

A man who has nothing to hide, will give you his name and SSN for you to check him out. If a man gets more than miffed > as in totally outraged you're wanting to check on him, then he's and idiot and has no respect for your good sense to protect yourself.

ALWAYS DO THE CHECK before the meeting.

I wish you love

STW

Yes but you eventually have to meet face to face and if you are smart you can tell alot by a person of there background etc.I have met some wonderful people thru the internet , just be cautious...

I have met a few guys who fell in love thru internet chat, I feel they are sort of mismatch, on internet chat people hide most of them, and show only good, and most cases, those are not realy what thaey pose themself to be, got to be careful, specially when walking into love or marriage thru internet

It has happen, but very difficult without a one on one meeting and getting to know the individual!! be careful when meeting people over the Internet...

love is such a big word to use. relationship yes but love? maybe for others. yes, communication is one factor in building a relationship but there are others more to consider.

no, real deal face 2 face

why not? try me through my profile

oh yeahhhhh...;):)