I need a good,long,Science Fiction,Book to read over the summer.Can you please help me find one to read?

I need a good,worthwhile,scienfiction book.I've already read these science fiction series: The Cronicals of Narnia,and Harry Potter.I want somthing new,exciting,and made for young adults.I prefer the book authors: Erin Hunter,Louise May Alcott,J.K. Rowling,Dodie Smith,and writer of the Hank the Cowdog series.I... show more I need a good,worthwhile,scienfiction book.I've already read these science fiction series: The Cronicals of Narnia,and Harry Potter.I want somthing new,exciting,and made for young adults.I prefer the book authors: Erin Hunter,Louise May Alcott,J.K. Rowling,Dodie Smith,and writer of the Hank the Cowdog series.I need books written by the listed authors or books including any of this information.Thank You for all your wonderfull suggestions!