I would like to get legal aid to file for legal separation from my husband and to get child support in the Mar

Where can go to seek legal aid to apply for a legal separation? In the Maryland area.

3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

    I suggest you contact your district courthouse (city or county) and ask them. Also, contact the law schools in your area. Many of them offer legal aid.

  • 1 decade ago

    always check with colleges for apsiring lawyers...their mentors will also be keeping up with your case but you may get free legal work......

  • 1 decade ago

    whitepages.com or your local phone book. Look up lawyer, then find one that specialized in divorce/seperation.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.