What are great lines to put in peoples' yearbooks?

It is yearbook signing time! What are Great lines to put in peoples' yearbooks? Anything better than 'Have a great summer'. Please help ASAP.

Best Answer

Find their picture and put in the blank space in between pictures "HA! I wrote in your crack!"

I don't know what grade your in... but if your in highschool, you shouldn't really be putting in lines, unless you really dont know that person whatso ever. I mean, instead of writing say "Hope ya have a sweet summer, see ya next year!", you should just think a for a minute on some memories and such that you had with them for the last like half a year... but yea, if your not into that i guess you can always just put like "It's been a great year, we should definetly do stuff over summer"...aka the whatever B.S u wanna write down lol

• hobo

one of my acquantances in 7th grade wrote "grasses, glasses and a**es" in my yearbook. she was real proud of being able to use crude language.

after that I deicded I hated school and never bought a yearbook again.

one thing that is nice in yearbooks is when people say something that is signature to them. you don't have to come up with some really awesome thing as long as you say something that people can read and say "I don't even have to look at the signature, I know who wrote this." if you can't manage that then I don't see the point in signing a yearbook. of course, I don't see the point in yearbooks anyway, so really I'm just rambling because I'm bored.

yearbook time was like two weeks ago! okay, sign down the crack of the book and write this:

Some sign the front some sign the back but I'm the first to sign your crack.

Your name

I use to think that i would look back on us crying and laugh, i never thought i would look back on us laughing and cry.

this is for more of a senior thing but i guess it could work for any one

Source(s): a line from my year book

"Keep in touch or I'll hunt you down to the ends of the Earth." Everyone laughed at this one.

Just DON'T say "stay sweet", "keep smilin'" or "have a great summer!" That's all anyone ever wrote in mine.

i will be famous someday, and you will be so honored to have this comment in your yearbook. ha ha. :)

May God guide you through the rest of your life .

• Davey

"One day, you will read this and wonder, 'what in the world was this guy thinking?' or, 'man it's a shame what happened to him'.."