# 1 Cubs fan asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Do you think Derrick Lee will ever reach the hall of fame?

Cus I think he will !

Best Answer

No. He's a very, very good player. But very, very good players don't go to the hall of fame. Special ones do. He's not that special. He had 46 HR's last year - but in today's game, that's nothing special.

Derrick who? He has had a good career but not hall of fame worthy

derrick lee will make it to the hall of fame. hands down

wow man he had a couple good years. but my god he plays for the cubs are they even a major league team still. at least there is a real team in chicago. but back to the question so that means any guy who has two to three good years is a hall of famer. stop being a homer.

No way - he wont have another 2 seasons like last year - he is just a good player - add him to the likes of Thomes, Schillings, etc

No I do not think he will. As of yet he has not out up numbers on a consistent bases that he needs to get in.

No way. Last year's season was a fluke. And, not a season does a career make.

If he gets hot this season and next he'll have a chance

• Shep

not if he continues to get hurt he won't. 9 years in the show and he's got 208 homers....career .276 hitter.....sorry, not good enough yet.

Yep. He just has to stay healthy. I think that Ken Griffey Jr. will also...