Green-E asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

who ya got in da finals heat in 6 fo me?

dirk is gon git his but can anybody stop shaq plus man look who dirk been guarding he 7 ft shawn marion 6-7 tim thomas 6-10 and tim had to save his energy on offense so.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm with you---! Dirk hasn't had to guard ANYONE like Shaq--and should he guard him? Shaq will overpower him; simple as that! Not only that--but Dallas shouldn't have won against San Antonio(in a series that should've been the Conference Finals, and not Semi's), but DIRK got foul calls (mostly phantom) down the stretch of Game 7, that tied and won the game. The point is--Dirk isn't' unstoppable, and he's not GOD. He's DIRK for cryin' out loud! Shaq and Wade can be doubled--but Posey, Williams, and Haslam will be open, so you're going to guard WHO..??!! I think Heat will win in 6!

Source(s): Watching basketball for years
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It should be an interesting series, but I think the Mavs in 7 games. Shaq is a great player, but he may not be able to get enough calls on the road to stand much of a chance. One thing for sure, it should be one of the best finals yet

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mavs in 6

• 1 decade ago

Heat in 7.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

AFTER LAST NIGHT DEBACLE I'M HESITATING BUT MY MONEY IS STILL ON THE HEAT IN 6 OR 7

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.