Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

What do you think of Mexican President Vicente Fox?

Update:

This is not a question about immigration!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He is a jackass. Sure, he is better than the last few Mexican presidents but he is still as incompitent as.... well.... I guess he actually looks like a good leader in comparison to Dubya Bush. Bush Jr. is the king.

Anyways, Mexico is so messed with drug cartels and a bad economy and Fox is doing nada about it. THAT is why so many illegals are crossing the border. Can you blame them? NO.

Look at some of the racists answers on here. If only we could send these conservatives to Mehico and call them illegals when they come running back.

Source(s): Donkey Kong Country
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

you're stunning. Mexico accomplishes a number of issues by ability of exporting their human beings north to us. * they do away with uneducated and unskilled workers that they do no longer would desire to help * those comparable workers deliver back Billions of greenbacks back into their financial gadget * fewer human beings of their very own u . s . a . makes it extra straightforward to administration their human beings there's no reason a rustic as wealthy in organic factors like Mexico won't be able to have a solid financial gadget and furnish solid paying jobs for his or her human beings. yet another occasion of an oil wealthy u . s . a . the place a handful of human beings administration the oil wealth. The Mid East international locations try this and their destructive individuals are suckered into growing to be terrorists. Thank God Mexicans are Catholic and not Muslims, otherwise they had be blowing themselves up in our u . s . a .. hi, look on the bright area!

• 1 decade ago

He is by far the best president mexico has had in a really long time. He has created schools, jobs and much more for the poor in mexico. Yeah he may be slow on other issues but he has honesty and integrity and he will be missed when his term is over.

• norsee3 years agoReport

Not honest. He went into office a pauper and came out a millionaire that lives in the USA as well as Mexico. He's no different than the past PRI presidents.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think he can't decide between dumping his trash in the US,or becoming leader of North America.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think he worked for Coca-Cola at one time. Mexico is ran by just a few families.

• 1 decade ago

I think he has a cool name but as I'm from Scotland i dont really know the guy that well

• plain Bull

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He's an idiot! Or is he? Like Castro getting rid of all his crap!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he stupid

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.