Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 1 decade ago

How many stamps would It take to mail a simple letter from North Carolina to Tennessee?

• me
    Favorite Answer

The cost of postage is not determined by how simple the letter is.

The cost of postage is determined by weight; by whether you mail the letter by first class, priority, or overnight mail. Whether it is sent by certified mail, registered mail, or neither affects the cost of postage. In some cases a delivery confirmation is available which adds to the cost.

Also, its not the number of stamps that interest the Post Office - it is the total value of all stamps affixed to the envelope -- so, if you used 1 cent or 2 cent stamps, it will take many more stamps than if you used 39 cent stamps.

It depends on the denomonation of the stamps used. It should total up to .39 cents.

.39 cents for up to 1 ounce

Source(s): I live in Tennessee

I forgot my call - a lot a lot hate on blood on the dance floor only for there look and there message about Sexual issues. i imagine there ok. they have a good message that there sending out to each and everyone. i'm now going to get a gaggle of dislikes. the first ingredient that includes my thoughts is my call. Jesse

.39 cents

ONE