Does wrapping saran wrap around your waist and butt really help you lose weight?

I was watching an episode of Canada's Next Top Model, and one of the girls was wrapping saran wrap around there butt and stomach. I thought it looked quite rediculous but I then wondered if it really worked. Has anyone tried it and does it accually work? And how long do you have to do it for and how long will it last?

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure if anything is lost it is strictly water weight. They are targeting the areas of "build" up to make it sweat off. It's a temporary way to look better for a photo, but no actual body weight has been lost.

1

Source(s): Healthiest Weight Loss Pills : http://PureGarciniaGet.com/WL/?nuz
  • dudash

Saran Wrap Waist

There are three main ways to lose weight quickly.

1) Use only water as liquid and eliminate all other liquid drinks from your diet. You must drink as much water as possible every day. You must drink about half of your weight. If you have weight of 200 pounds then you must drink about 100 oz of water.

2) The interval between the eating is very important. If you eat once, then you must eat next after 4 hours. You must take breakfast regularly. In the night eat your food three hours before going to bed.

3) Walking is very good. You must walk as much as you can. Walk everywhere you can. Use of elevators and escalators must be reduced and instead of these you must climb stairs more often.

These are some of the fastest ways to lose weight. By just following the simple steps, you can lose your weight very quickly. You must consult your doctor if want to change your diet or exercise routine.

https://tinyurl.im/aHO6u

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I was watching an episode of Canada's Next Top Model, and one of the girls was wrapping saran wrap around there butt and stomach. I thought it looked quite rediculous but I then wondered if it really worked. Has anyone tried it and does it accually work? And how long do you have to do it for...

Source(s): wrapping saran wrap waist butt lose weight: https://shortly.im/0tV4A

it will just help you lose a very small amount of water weight...the saran wrap makes you sweat more so you lose the sweat water...its not an effective way to lose weight though, exercise and dieting is.

The use of wraps such as this can make you sweat - that's the whole idea however, you should be careful to ensure you replace the water your body looses with more water. I have tried it, but it's not lasting. I got tired of being "wet" all the time. I wrapped during an exercise period of an hour - no more. Also, wrap when you walk, but remove afterwards. Your pores are opened and water is secreted. You have to replace that water.

Baggy clothes hide your body and encourage lounging around. So regardless if you're relaxing at home, wear fitted clothes to maintain you on track.

If you are a jogger, runner, or walker it works. When you wrap the saran warp around you you can put tiny holes so air can get in. Once you are very active, the warp causes the area to get more heated, sweat more, burn more fat, and leave skin softer. I do it when a go jogging, it really helps.

Aim for a 300- to be able to 400-calorie meal.