What do you think about Sin City?

I really wanna see it so i was just wondedring

Im not talkin about Las Vegas. It's a movie

Favorite Answer

I'm a huge fan of Frank Miller, who wrote and drew the graphic novel Sin City. He co-directed the film and the result is incredible. Its gorgeous and Frank Miller's storytelling genius translates into this medium. I normally don't like to watch violence on screen, but here it was art. The casting was amazing--just seeing Devon Aoki and Jessica Alba bring their characters to life answered the question, is it worth watching? YES!

You mean Las Vegas? I think it will be the first city to fall into the pits of hell when the world ends. You know with all the gambling and strippers and alchohol? Just saying.

I lived for two years, its a totally cut throat city. Most Tourist never see the "REAL" Vegas, but just whaats on the Strip. They really should rename the city Hell, because that's what it really is.

Now lucky can report me for ranting.

I thought it was a dope a$$ movie. All of the action scenes were really cool, and the film style is just awesome in general. It was probably one of the best movies of last year. Go out and buy it!

I just loved the movie... it is one of the best movies... i liked the whole story, direction, picturization, etc.

In addition, it had very good cast as well.

I'm basically a KILL BILL/Pulp Fiction fan ... so this was in same genre.

I think it is great. A very good adaptation of the comic book and a good spin on the noir genre. If you like cool, stylized action you will enjoy it.

I loved it! But I also loved, Train Spotting, Pulp Fiction, Res. Dogs etc....

what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas

It was actually pretty good. If you like Quentin Tarantino style movies, it's good. It's pretty long though.

• quita

I thought it was a pretty good movie.