what does it mean when a guy calls u a hoe? and by the way...what is a hoe???

Favorite Answer

Hoe is whore.........but its like a black term because us black people when were talking slang and everything dont pronounce our R's like n!gga instead of n!gger.....but like everyone said if someone calls you a hoe then he's calling you a prostitute(someone who has sex for money) but in slang he's saying that your someone who sleeps aroung with lots of guys

Source(s): me,myself and I

I believe you meant 'ho', ho is the same meaning as prostitute or it may also mean someone who is very willing to sleep with anyone. A hoe is a gardening tool used to cultivate the soil and usually used to plant flower bed.

When a guy calls you a ho, you should slap him and demand some respect because it is not very nice to call someone a prostitute. I hope you will find my answer useful, good luck and take care.

It means that the guy is ignorant, with a very limited vocabulary. A "hoe" is a gardening tool. What the ignoramus actually means is "whore," who is someone who sleeps around. "Ho" is one third of Santa Claus' laugh, nothing more....

Source(s): Webster's Dictionary

Wow it is undesirable . It means you're for absolutely everyone like for an occasion if he says suck my dick and you do it it is one. yet he asked for a hug he sounds like a man or woman who likes to clutter with ladies . do no longer enable a boy call you a h** it is disrespectful . He can money in on you and think of your like something .

a ho means= whore someone who gets paid or not, to have sex

or (a gardening tool) from previous answer in any case they are both something to be USED and generally tossed away.

a ho is a real bad word to say to someone...it means that ur a B*T*h, a hooker and a $lut and easy to get into bed with. its a real offensive term

It means that he thinks you are slut (sleep around with a ton of people). He isn't worth your time. Don't let it bother you and don't worry about it. He is immature.

Source(s): my life
  • Sandy

A gardening tool.

It means he thinks you've slept with a lot of guys. It's another slang term like "slut" or "whore."

means ur a sslluutt and if a guy says that it means that he want to bone u. u should let him