How do you stop playing Warcraft?

I can't stop playing World of Warcraft. I play 10 hours a day. Anyone know how?

Favorite Answer

I had the same problem with Final Fantasy XI , i used to play for more than 10 hours a day , i wakeup , play , sleep , wakeup , play , sleep ..... etc !

but then after a long time i realized something , what the hell am i doing ! i am wasting my life doing nothing .

i started to think what if i continue playing like this for the next 5 years ?!!

i will wakeup someday and regret the time i have wasted playing because i could have done something else during this time , i could have been a famous artist , or athlete , or i could have met a lovely girl that i will enjoy my time with more than anything else .

just remember , the time u r using playing this game will never come back again , enjoy your time and use it in something that will stay with you 4 ever , not something that will end as soon as u delete your character !

and good luck :)

Stop playing Warcraft.

Okay...I have no real experience in this since I too am addicted to it. BUT what I do to try to pry myself from it's evil clutches once in a while is distraction. And I'm not talking a small distraction either...I'm talking something you would have to do to a dog to stop doing something you don't like. Also during this distraction...there can be NO COMPUTER TIME...it's too easy to say "oh 5 mins to just see who's on line" and end up staying on for 10 hours. Distance yourself from the people you play with...if you are in direct contact with them. What I did for 1 week peace is bought the entire collection of a mini-series I haven't seen (since I came to China) and watched them all straight through. I'm talking like 5 seasons of episodes during the time I'm not at work and still awake. Reading is no good because the mind wanders...and as for TV, well, it's not really good because sometimes there just isn't anything good on. Go out, get a girl/ or boy, do anything to distract your itchy trigger fingers. GOOD LUCK!!! If you find a good way send it to me too!

Start playing fight night round 3 on xbox live. It seems that can keep my bf busy for 10 hours a day, so there is another game to play.

Uninstall

• bente

nicely in case you have been attempting confusing to have touch then would back off somewhat for a whilst and permit the gap she seems to wish. regrettably she would have lost interest nonetheless it might desire to no longer possibly even have something to do with you... she would have met somebody community and merely no longer comprehend a thank you to interrupt it to you, or in step with hazard a number of her information have been merely a narrative and she or he will't shop pretending anymore... who knows. in case you do pay attention from her lower back, IMO she a minimum of could allow you to comprehend the very fact of why she's subsidized off.

U DONT :D get someone (ur parents for example ;) ) to help u out,i had the same problem with frozen throne, parents are a good answer :D

start playing a more facinating & exciting game than warcraft. you will automatically forget abt warcraft........

Play Guild Wars instead. Better and you dont have to waste your money on stupid point cards.

I'll second that- switch off the computer- maybe go for a walk or get a job (second job if you already have one)