Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

誰有FFX-2 1000言葉(千言萬語)的英文歌詞?

誰有FFX-2 優娜唱的 1000言葉(千言萬語) 的英文歌詞?

可以提供給我嗎?

外加~如果有音樂檔的話也可以給我載點嗎..?

謝謝~

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Thousand WordsI know that you're hiding thingsUsing gentle words to shelter meYour words were like a dreamBut dreams could never fool menot that easily I acted so distend thenDidn't say goodbye before you leftBut I was listeningYou'll fight your battles far from me,far to easily Save your tears couse I'll come backI could hear that you whispered as you walked through that doorAnd still I sworeTo hide the pain when I turn back the pages Shouting might have been the answerWhat if I cried my eyes out and begged you not to departBut now I'm not afraid to say what's in my heart Though a thousand wordsHave never been spokenThey'll fly to youCrossing over the timeAnd distance holding you, suspended on silver wingsAnd a thousand wordsOne thousand confessionsWill cradle youMaking all of the pain you feel seem far awayThey'll hold you foreverThe dream isn't over yetThough I often say I can forgetI still relive that dayYou've been there with me all the wayI still hear you say"Wait for me, I'll write you letters"I could see how you stand with your eyes to the floorBut still I sworeTo hide the doubt when I turn back the pagesAnger might have been the answerWhat if I'd hung my head and said that I couldn't waitBut now I'm strong enough to know it's not too lateCause a thousand wordsCall out through the agesThey'll fly to youEven though I can't seeI know they are reaching you, suspended on silver wingsOh a thousand wordsOne thousand embracesWill cradle youMaking all of your weary days seem far awayThey'll hold you foreverOh a thousand words (a thousand words)Have never been spoken (ohh yeah)They'll fly to youThey'll carry you home, (carry you home) and into my armsSuspended on silver wings (on silver wings!)And a thousand words (ohh)Call out through the ages (call through the ages!)They'll cradle you (ohh yeah)Make all of the lonely years to lonely days (lonely days)They'll hold you forever.Ohhhhh a thousand words