blue asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

拜託!!急~~中文翻譯成英文?20點大放送啦

拜託各位英文高手,如果有高人一等的英文能力,請幫幫我翻譯吧!因為收件人看不懂中文阿!所以請各位大姐大哥們幫幫忙吧!

Dear ...

哈囉!我是Eva,我的媽媽是...,她有很重要的事情要告訴哥哥,可是她沒有電子郵件,所以我要幫她傳。

媽媽說:目錄6月5日會寄上,因為公司的產品是少量生產,布料部分有時會因季節所需更改,無法每件附上成分說明。有所需要可聯絡

e-mail:yeah50223@hotmail.com

聯絡請用中文,須請哥哥的女友辛苦一點,當收到目錄裡面有價格表,是用台幣定價,錢幣匯率我們不懂,請自行換算,若市場OK,訂貨折扣,利潤明細再聯絡。

祝你們身體健康

心想事成

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Dear ... ,

This is Eva and my mum is ... She has something she needs to tell my brother but she does not access to e-mail so please help to pass on.

Mum said that the catalogue will be sent on June 5th. and due to the fabric price fluctuate due to seasons and the goods are produced in small quantitites, therefore the content of each is not provided. Any request, please let her know at e-mail yeah50223@hotamil.com.

Please speak chinese when you contact her. The prices in the cataloge are in NTD and sorry that we are not familiar with the exchange rate, please help to do the calculation. If the market is fine and if doable, please contact her for details on discounts or commission.

Best regards,

Dear ...

Hello!I am an Eva, my mother BE..., She has a very important thing to tell an elder brother, but she has no E-mail, so I want to help her to spread.

Mother says:The catalogue will send on June 5th up, because the product of the company is a little amount to produce, cloth part sometimes would because of season need to be changed, can't each one enclose with composition explanation.Having the demand can contact

e-mail:yeah50223@hotmail.com

The contact asks with Chinese, must invite the elder brother's girlfriend pain 1:00, be receive there is list of price in the catalogue, is use the NT$ list price, the coin rate of exchange we don't understand, please convert by oneself, if the market OK, order discount, the profits detail contacts again.

Wish your healthy body

Whatever one wishes is fulfilled

Dear:

Hellow!I am Eva . my mother is ... . She has important things to tolk to my brother. But she did not have E-mail . So I have to help her send .

Mom said,"bibliotheca 6/5 will send . Because outpot not many . Fabric would change . Can not get assay account . You can call for .

E-Mail:yeah50223@hot.mail.com

Use Chinese . Your lady friend have to hard a little . When you get bibliotheca . In side have cost price list . Is Taiwan money . We do not know how to change . Auction market is okay . Avail call me again .

May you bonnie

2006-06-03 12:02:36 補充:

好多呀

拜託啦幫忙喔++