找一首婚禮上父親對女兒唱的歌 (20點)

我記得的歌詞只有

\"..... , Today my daughter is a bride.\"

\"Oh I can\'t believe my eyes, Oh I can\'t believe my eyes.\"

希望大家幫我找找看,先謝謝囉!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

"A Song For My Daughter" ~ Steve Moser, Mikki Viereck

圖片參考:http://ec3.images-amazon.com/images/P/B00000DAHI.0...

Just once upon a yesterdayI held you in my arms.You grew into a little girlWith lovely childhood charms.Now it seems I only turn around and I see you by his side.Oh I can't believe my eyes today,My daughter is a bride.I guess somehow I always knewThis day would soon be here.Still I wonder as I look at you what became of all the years.And no words could ever quite expressThe way I feel inside.Oh I can't believe my eyes today,My daughter is a bride.All the laughter and the tear drops,The sunshine and the rain.I would re-live every moment dear,If I could bring them all back again.And now my love, the time has comeTo send you on your way.So I wish you well and happinessAnd the blessings of this day.And I hope the love I've given you will forever be your guide.Oh I can't believe my eyes today,My daughter.Oh I can't believe my eyes,My daughter.Oh my angel and my pride.My daughter is a bride.Oh I can't believe my eyes.Oh I can't believe my eyes.Oh I can't believe my eyes.Oooooo ooooo.Can't believe my eyes.