Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

布蘭妮I'm not a Girl歌詞中譯

尋找這首歌的中譯歌詞

(最好是一句英文一句中文)

謝謝~

1 Answer

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

I used to think 我以前常常以為I had the answers to everything 對每件事,我都有答案(我都懂)But now I know 但是現在我知道Life doesn't always 生命並不總是Go my way, yeah... 照我的意思來Feels like I'm caught in the middle覺得我好像被困在中間 That's when I realize... 這是當我了解到…(Chorus) 合唱I'm not a girl 我已不是個女孩Not yet a womam卻又還不是個女人 All I need is time 我需要的…是時間A moment that is mine 一個屬於我的瞬間While I'm in between 當我正在兩者之間I'm not a girl 我已不是個女孩There is no need to protect me 沒有必要再保護我Its time that I 現在時候到了Learn to face up to this on my own 我得學著自個兒面對這個I've seen so much more than u know now 現在.我知道的事情已經遠超過你知道的So tell me to shut my eyes 所以,請告訴我該閉上眼睛了I'm not a girl Not yet a woman All I need is time A moment that is mine While I'm in between I'm not a girl But if u look at me closely 但是如果你靠近看著我You will see it my eyes 你會在我眼中發現This girl will always find 這個女孩一定會找得到Her way 她的路I'm not a girl (I'm not a girl don't tell me what to believe) 我不是個女孩,別告訴我該相信什麼Not Yet a woman (I'm just tryin to find the woman in me, yeah) 我只是試著想找出我內在的那個女人All I need is time (All I need) A moment that is mine (That is mine) While I'm in between I'm not a girl Not yet a woman All I need is time (is All I need) A moment that is mine While I'm in between I'm not a girl

Source(s): 自己翻譯的
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.