Amy and Sue met the stranger toask the way after school yesterday afternoon.
the stranger offered the map to inquire Amy and Sue. Amy and Sue were glad to answer
his question very much.At last,他們互相跟對方說再見
我覺得問題是to 的方面 我通常寫英文作文 遇到2個動詞 就會隨便亂+ to
另外 最後一句 該怎麼翻.....
- 小方Lv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. 你的第一句是要表達一個人跟他們問路吧, 建議改成 Amy and Sue met a stranger who asked the way. 用'一個陌生人"會比"這個陌生人"來得恰當, 而 to ask 的部分是要用來修飾陌生人, 還是用關係子句來做較好.
2. 時間的部分, 因為 after school 和 yesterday afternoon 是兩個時間副詞片語, 把它們分開, 一個移到前面較好, 所以整句 ==> Yesterday afternoon, Amy and Sue met a stranger who asked the way after school.
3. The stranger offered the/(his) map to inquire the correct direction. inquire 的用法: inquire + 內容 + of + O, 有挺多種的, 但我覺得用詢問正確的方向當做 inquire 的受詞即可.
4. Both Amy and Sue were very glad to answer his questions. very much 要去掉哦, 因為你用的句型是 S + be + adj. 所以只要再 adj. 之前加上 very 就可以了, ex. She was very glad to see us. 而very much 是用於 S + V + O + very much. ex. I like dogs very much.
5. At last, they said goodbye to each other. 或 At last, they waved goodbyes to each other. 第二句還有揮別/揮手之意.
5. 兩個動詞要用 to 的情形, 最常見的就是不定詞 to 的用法, 醬改通常是因為
*同一人做兩個動作之故: I want to take a walk. He goes to the library to study.
*要求某人做某事 : My brother asked me to take out the garbage. He wanted me not to stay here.
6. 另外還有些是規定要用 Ving 做變化的, 那時第二個動作就必須用 ving
*He kept talking when we tried to enjoy the movie.
*I am thinking about going on a picnic.
- 1 decade ago
The stranger asked Amy and Susan who he met for the way to school yesterday afternoon. Amy and Susan responded him with a map.Amy and Susan were very glad to answer the question which the stranger asked.At last,they said thanks to each other.
因為to所以讓句子變的不通順.這個問題要加強運用子句(that which who...... )就可以解決.但如果一定要用to那就加強分詞構句吧.如果還有問題.就再問吧Source(s): 我
- 1 decade ago
Yesterday afternoon after school, Amy and Sue encountered a stranger asking for a direction. He had a map, and Amy and Sue were glad to help him out. At last, they said goodbye to each other.