王勁威 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

幫忙修改 中翻英。( 20點)

我有翻成英文了,但是有許多不通順,拜託各位大大幫我修改一下。

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

預覽這個閱讀的技巧對我來說是很實用的,當我必需大量的閱讀和快速的閱讀時,這就是我會採用的方法,比如看報紙,我會先看大標題對我來說是不是重要的,或感興趣的,有需要的話,才會進一步的去使用其他閱讀的方式,預覽這個閱讀的方式,可以讓我省下不少的時間。

Preview the skill that read very practical for me, when I have to read a large amount of read and fast, this is the method that I will adopt, for example read the newspaper, I will see first whether the big title is important, or interested for me, there is needed, will just go to use other ways to read furtherly, this way to read of preview, it can let me save much time.

當我在看報紙,如果一篇文章內容很多,我會先看第一段與最後一段,

然後再看每一段的開頭,如果這篇報導寫的好,我才會繼續仔細做閱讀,

但用這些方法做閱讀都只是在沒有時間的情況才會使用,

一般來說,都會使用正常的閱讀方式。

when I reads the newspaper, if there are a lot of contents of an article, I will read the first section and the last section , Then see every sections of beginning, if this report written good, I will continue reading carefully, But read and all just will be used in the situation without time with these methods, generally speaking, will all use the normal way of reading.

Rating
  • ?
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

修改如下:

The reading skill of preview is very useful for me. When I need to have large volumes of reading and fast reading, I adapt this method. For example, when reading the newspaper, I usually glanced at first sight to see if the headline was important or I might be interested with. If it's so, I might then go on next step by further reading. I think the skill of preview really save much time for me.

當我在看報紙,如果一篇文章內容很多,我會先看第一段與最後一段,

然後再看每一段的開頭,如果這篇報導寫的好,我才會繼續仔細做閱讀,

但用這些方法做閱讀都只是在沒有時間的情況才會使用,

一般來說,都會使用正常的閱讀方式。

When I read newspaper, if there are a lot of contents of an article, I will start to survey the first section and the last one. And then check the few words of its very beginning of each section. If I feel that it was written good enough, then I shall go on reading throughout the whole carefully. However, I take this mean only when I am in shortage of time. Generally speaking, I read in normal way.

• Miss H
    2 decades ago

Skim-reading is a very practical reading skill for me. When I have lot a reading to do or read quickly, this is the method that I use. Take reading the newspaper for an example, I would read the headlines to determine if they are important. If I was interested, I would use other reading method and read further, if necessary. This method of skim-reading allows me to save a lot of time.

When I read newspapers, if the article was long, I would read the first and the last paragraph, then read the beginning section of each paragraph in the middl. I would only read the content carefully if this article was well-written. However, I only use this method of reading when I do not have the time to read carefully. Generally, I use the normal way of reading.

Source(s): myself
  • 2 decades ago

Preview is very practical to me in reading. This is what I will do when I have to read fast and abuntantly. Reading newspaper, for example, I will check if the headline is important or interesting beforehand, and find some other way to read if necessary. This is really a good method for me to save time.

When I read newspaper, I will read primary and last section first, then go through beginnings of each section if there were lots content inside. I will even continue a detailed reading if that is a good report. Though it happens only when I have no spare time for reading. Generally speaking, I will still follow the formal way to read.