Anonymous

公司英文面試急~~~

我應徵了一家貿易司,在兩天就要去面試了,可是我不知道要該怎麼準備英文的面試,有經驗的人可以幫我嗎~~~~感激不盡!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

給你一份我弟的面試自我簡介 很精簡 唸完大概5分鐘 中間要假裝停頓一下喔才自然 當然 裡面的內容要改一下 反正 面試時也不會很認真聽你再說什麼

只是看你流不流暢而已 我弟靠它面試進了鴻海 你加油喔!!!

Tell me about yourself.

First, I would like to appreciate you giving me the chance to have the interview. My name is XXX. Let me focus on my job experience. My previous job was in XXX which has around 200 employees and it is a professional connector manufacturer. I served as a sales specialist there and my manager assigned me to handle European markets such as UK, German, Italy ,Spain, Greek and so on. In XXX , I have ever been abroad for trade show for 5 times, domestic trade show for 4 times. My biggest accomplishment in XXX was I gained a major client-SIEMENS. SIEMENS gave us a 1KK Q’ty order which heavily pressured our production line and all the laborers had to work 24 hours a day for almost 2 months. 1 month later , SIEMENS gave us another 2KK Q’ty order. It was really a wonderful time.

Speaking of my personality, I am an outgoing and friendly person. People who had ever worked with me they all envy me that I am the man with high EQ.

In my free time, I like to work out at Alexander Fitness Club. I usually go there 3 times a week on regular basis. I also like to swim. Swimming can not only keeps me fit but also help me to relax my stress. When I was in XXX, I usually went to the gym at 7 PM and came back to my office at 9 to check my e-mail- is there something emergent?

OK, that’s my rough introduction.

Source(s): 我弟

先掌握好英文的自我介紹,這算是英文面試最基本會問的問題

之後可對你所應徵的職位了解一下相關的內容,然後對可能會

問的相關問題用英文思考來回答,時間足夠的話,在面試前請家

人或朋友為你做大約的面試模擬練習應該就比較沒問題了!