? asked in 娛樂與音樂電影 · 1 decade ago

有沒有人知道辣媽辣妹,這部片子的影評...用英文回答(急)

《辣媽辣妹》是一部舊片重拍的作品。1976年的版本是由茱蒂佛斯特所主演。2003年新的版本則是由《天生一對》的童星─琳賽羅漢飾演當年茱蒂佛斯特的角色,而《魔鬼大帝》的女主角─潔米李寇蒂斯飾演母親的角色。

泰絲是個獨力扶養一對兒女的單親媽媽,她同時也是個專業的心理醫師,專門幫病人排解心理問題。但是泰絲似乎完全無法理解正值青春期的大女兒─安娜的心理。泰絲與論及婚嫁的男友準備在星期五晚間舉行婚禮的預演,但是身為伴娘的安娜卻有個非去不可的演唱會。為此兩人在晚餐時發生爭吵,隔天一覺醒來竟發現兩人的身體居然互換。

在尚未找出解決辦法以前,兩人必須角色互換,媽媽泰絲得去安娜的學校上學,而女兒安娜則是得到診所去赴泰絲與病人的約會。一天的時間內,兩人的生活被搞的天翻地覆,但是兩人卻也逐漸了解對方的想法。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

This movie was pretty good. I haven't seen the original so I only had this version to go off of. I was pretty impressed by how solid of a film it was. Usually I look at Disney films with a critical eye only, but I had to see what the buzz was about, especially with this cast.Lindsay Lohan plays a girl whose life is surrounded with typical problems growing up. Her mother is remarrying after her father passed away, her brother is as annoying as any other brother, and her mother doesn't understand why she's not opening up to her. Lohan plays the role of the rebellious daughter/rock-n-roll guitarist very well (although her Disney acting skills get a little overacted at points) as she tries to play in a gig at the House of Blues the same day as her mother's marriage rehearsal dinner.The movie was stretching the story a bit when it included a story involving a magical fortune cookie and the powers that dwell within which switches their brains (?) from the daughter's body to the mother's. I guess the movie had to have some selling point, though. And the Disney acting, like a said before, was geared towards the younger crowd who could care less.But Jamie Lee Curtis...she is more spry every time I see her on film. She had more energy than Lohan on this film when it came to acting like her daughter. That was a shocker.I gave the film a 5/10 stars. It was OK for a generic movie to have on, but to critically analyze every little thing would be pointless. People watched this movie for Curtis and Lohan and to see the hijinks between mother and daughter. I'd rent it for my kids if I had some. I don't know about owning it, though.

"Freaky Friday" is a repetition of the oldie. the version of 1976 featured by Jodie Foster. the new version in 2003 featured by Lindsay Lohan of "The Parent Trap", and the main actress of "True Lies," Jamie Lee Curtis, played the role of Mother.

Tess holds a single parent family, and has one couple childress. She is also a professional psychoanalyst who sloves people's psychologic problems. However, Tess has no ideas about what her daughter, Anna, thinks about. On Friday evening Tess prepares the rehearsal of marriage with her boyfriend, but the bridesmaid, Anna, has a very important performance. They quarrel in dinner time. The follow day, their bodies change with each other.

Not yet to find out how to slove this problem, they have to role exchanged. The mother Tess has to go to Anna's school, and real Anna must goes to clinic. In this day their life is in total disorder, but they also begin to know each thoughts.

Source(s): 自翻++