lilyana asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

找人批改修正一篇英文心得~!10點!!急!

裡面文法~句子不通順的地方,或要加字都可以>\"<!

希望能加點修辭,讓這篇湯姆歷險記的心得可以比較正確!!

或者有自己見解的也行>\"< 多謝各位大師!!

心得:

\"The Adventures of Tom Sawyer\" is about who named Tom. He is a mischievous but smart child. He has a funny and exciting childhood. It is very dramatic, make people to read again and again.

I thought about my childhood is happy, too. All children like to play tricks, make day dream. I like to play silde(滑溜梯?), swings, seasow, and so on. I dreamt I am a witch flying with birds in the blue sky, and even dreamt I am a fish swimming in the big ocean.

Now, we are junior high school students now. We have to study hard. We are too busy to play like before. I think everyone\'s childhood most to be a happy childhood, just like Tom. We need to把握青春,童年不能重來! ←不會翻>\"<!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

"The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" is a story that talks about a mischievous boy, Tom, the main rule of this story. In this story, Tom is a smart and quick mind boy, but he is mischievous as well, because he always makes troubles. This story is dramatic and interesting, so that is why people read it again and again.

I think my childhood is filled with happiness. We kids like to play tricks and have day dreams. when I was a child, I liked to play on slide, swings, seesaw , and so on. I used to dream about I were a witch flying with birds in the blue sky, and even dream I were a fish swimming in the ocean.

Now, we have all become junior high school students. We have to study hard. We are too busy to play like before we did. I think everyone's childhood would be happy, just like Tom. We need to seize time by the forelock, when we are still young because time does not wait for anyone!!

參考一下~.......

• Miss H

"The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" is about a boy named Tom. He is smart but mischievous. His childhood is filled with fun and excitement. It is a story filled with drama, so it makes people want to read it again and again.

I think I had a happy childhood too. All children like to play and day dream, like Tom. I personally liked to play on the slide, swings seesaw, etc. I dreamt that I was a witch flying with the birds in the blue sky. Once I even dreamt that I was a fish swimming in the big ocean.

Now we are students in junior high school. Our main responsibility is to study hard. We are too busy with our school work to play like before. I think everyone should have a happy childhood like Tom's. We need to seize the time and enjoy our youth. Afterall, you only get one childhood in your lifetime!

Source(s): myself