ANDY asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

拜託..幫我改改文法~急用

i want to write a letter for my classmate. his name is mason. he is my best friend in the class. for the past five years, he let me feel very happy in our life. we are to do everytjings together. for example: go to school, to eat dinner and play game...not only this, we often go out at night. we are very crazy. his personality are lively and zealous. if i have any problem, he always help me to slove all problem, so i canto finish all things.i and mason often go out at night. we often go to a night fair to eat delicious food,and go to play gameboy together. at that time, our life abound with imprint memory.

at the fourth year, we have a monograph, we are a group.th e monograph is very important. we should spent a year to finish it. i very afeared, so we don\'t have enough time to play any game. we should find a lot of imformation to finish our report. my personality is peracute , so i want to finish this report, but mason personis difference,and i often angry.not only this,mason like play computergame, when he play computer game.he always forgot to do any things.so our monograph finish is burning. now we are going to graduation. ater we don\'t have enough time to do crazy things. but i hope we can stay in touch. we are good friend for every day.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I would like to write a letter to my classmate. His name is Mason who is my best friend in the class. In the past five years, he made me feel extremely happy. We did lots of things together. For example, we go to school together, eat dinner together or even play games together. Also, we often went out at night, and we were very crazy. Mason is a lively and enthusiastic person. When I had any problem which I could not solve by myself, he always helped me to solve and finish it. Mason and I often went out at night. We often went to a night market to eat delicious food, and played gameboy together. Those memories will imprint in my mind forever.

At the fourth year, we had a monograph, and we were in the same group. The monograph was very important. We should spend a year to finish it, and I was afraid of it, therefore, we did not have enough time to play any games. We should find a lot of information to finish our report. I am a peracute peson, so I want to finish this report. However, Mason was different from me. He likes to play computer games, and when he plays computer games, he will definitely forget to do any thing. As a result, we did not finish our monograph. Now we are going to graduate from school. Although we do not have enough time to do crazy things, I do hope we can stay in touch forever, because we are best friends.

<提醒>

1. 你要記得每句話的第一個字要大寫唷! 人名也是!

2. 標點符號的用法要注意

3. 因為你的是寫作方面的,我建議你 don't 這種否定的助動詞要寫成 do not 比較正式

<疑問>

peracute這個字是什麼意思呀? 我查了很多本字典......都沒有耶!!

所以看你要不要再查一次看有抄錯嗎? 有的話你那邊就自己再改一下唷!

Source(s): myself

I want to write a letter for my classmate. His name is Mason. He was my best friend in the class. For the past five years, he made me feel very happy everyday. We did a lot of things together. For example: going to school, eating dinner, and playing games. Also, we always hung out at night, and we were very crazy. Mason was a zealous and lively person. And when I had problems, he always solved and finished what I needed to do. Mason and I often hung out at night to night fairs to ate delicious food, and played gameboy together. These days were now imprinted in my memory.

At the fourth year, we had a monograph, we were in a group. The monograph was a important thing. We spent a year to finish it. I was very afraid, so we didn't have enough time to play any games. We found a lot of imformation to finsh our report. I am a peracute person so I want to finish this report, but Mason is different from me, therefore I often get mad at him. Not only this, he also likes to play computer games. Once he started to play he will forget to do everything he suppose to do. As a result, our monograph was not finished. Also, we are going to graduate. After we didn't have enough time to do crazy things, but I do hope that we can stay in touch becuase we are good friends for the rest of my life.

我有些地方看不懂...因為有些你都寫錯ㄌ 但我以盡量幫你ㄌ~~

Source(s): 自己