Peiching asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請英文高手幫我看看哪裡有需要改的地方

My name is ***. I am twenty years old from Kaohsiung County. I was graduate from junior college in Fooyin University and major in English. There are four people in my family; my parents, an older brother and me. My father is engaged in fowl-farming養雞, my mother is a housewife and my older brother is study in Management Information Department in I-Shou University. I started learning English since I was 8 years old. My parents have foreseen that English is very important in the future. So, they sent my brother and me into children’s English cram school. We have good discipline from my parents, they thought us in democratize. My parents always encouraged me and care for me in my lessons. I don’t want let them down, so I want to enter in a good school and to increase my professional knowledge and ability.

My grade is above average and had transfer to another school when I was in elementary. I feel very strange when I was in new environment, but I had adapted the new environment and make lots of new friends there. When I entered in junior high school, my grade is average because I felt the pressure form high school entrance exam. Through the pressure, I had learned how to conquer the pressure and dilemma. In junior college, I train up my character of independence of sovereignty and didn’t rely on home and school. The junior college gave me an impression was schoolwork occupied most of my free time, but I have a good aural comprehension because of schoolwork. I went to cram school when I was in the fourth years and the schoolwork was getting hard then. I deal with my schoolwork on the one hand and preview and review the lesson in cram school on the other. I found that I was not adapted in arrange my schedule; this is what I must to improve.

這是下一段

Unless the school book, I often read the comic books and fiction novels. In general looking, read the comic books is a way to kill time. But I can stimulate the imaginations and to acquire edification from read the comic books

because the author will collect some information which author want draw such as Passport Blue ( 藍天護照 ), the leading role was determined to be an astronaut when he was a child, due to his ideal,

he was attend to every school association that can help him training his body. He also learned a mechanical engineering to make robots. Pass through few years; he overcome dilemmas and achieves his dream to become an astronaut to the Mars. The process he gains was worth learning.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My name is ***. I am twenty years old from Kaohsiung County. I graduated from junior college, Fooyin University, majoring English.

I live with my parents and an older brother. My father runs a chinken farm, my mother is a housewife and my older brother currently studys in I-Shou University, majoring Management.

I started learning English since I was 8 years old. My parents have foreseen that English is very important in the future. So, they sent my brother and me into children’s English school. We have good discipline from my parents, they thought us in democracy. they always encourage and care for me,while i am studying. I didn't want let them down, so I got in a good school and increased my professional knowledge and ability.

• ?

My name is MiMi. I am forty years old from Kaohsiung County. I graduated from sinior college, Fooyin High School, majoring English.