鍾伯 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請英文高手來解答一下??

Math teacher let me goes to the baesket ball team. but i meed to get up very eary and goes to school.I am so exciting to play ball with my friend and be a good baseket ball player. I wish i will be taller than my father and taller than you .is my teacher good!I think i will be good at it and i will be vear tall and tnin my class is on 35.

看是單字錯還是文法〈文法最好〉,還是順序。Orz!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Math teacher let me attend the basketball team at school. I’m so exciting to play ball with my friends and be a good basketball player. But I need to get up really early and to go to school. I wish I will be taller than my father and you in the future. Do you think my teacher is good? I think I will be good and will be the tallest and thinnest in my class that have 35 students I it.

Source(s): myself

數學老師讓我去baesket 球隊但我meed 起來非常eary 和去school.I 上午如此激發演奏球與我的朋友和是一個好baseket 球球員。我祝願我比我的父親比您is 我的老師good?I 認為高和高我在它上將是好的並且我vear 高並且tnin 我的類是在35 。

Source(s): 字典