yungfen asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫忙修改我的英文求職自傳,謝謝!!

這是我要求職的英文自傳,我英文不好,很多地方是我自己查字典或參考他人翻的,有括號的是一些專有名詞,我不確定只好直翻,第三段是指百貨公司專櫃工讀生和行政工讀生,最後一段的則是指運務助理,拜託英文強的前輩替我指正一下了,謝謝,感激不盡。

Hi,my name is 000,I\'m twenty two years old.There are four people in my family,my father、mother、brother and me.The parents give me the education makes me can accept every kind of challenges on the road of learning. I\'m very thank them. And my character is common touch(平易近人) and like get along with people, usually also be enthusiastic about to help the others, make me have the chance to know many friends. I cherish this fate.very much.

I will graduate from the 00 University of Chinese department in June , Chinese department lets me at writing or speech can know of performance myself, also make my Chinese ability even progress, can apply at each aspect, promote the ego of expression ability. My way of study is different from other people. After I graduated from the college, I attended to the transfer exam. It’s very hard, but I’m very luckily to pass the exam and study in the 00 University. I also thanks the help of my teachers and classmates, make me accommodate a new adaptable , and graduate in this year smoothly, be my heart is full of infinite grateful.

In my leisure time, I also do some part-time jobs, including (the personnel in the department store and administrative personnel) , the experience for working makes me be able to advance society early, and learn many experiences of my way of getting along with people .These will become my important help in the future.

I see the job vacancy of (assistant to the ground staff) on the website of your company, so I decide to try, If I have the chance to become your company of employee, I will use knowledge and experience of my learning for serve your company, and give the biggest help to the guest. I hope after you have saw my resume, can give me a chance to attend the exam. I will offer my biggest effort, think you.

Rating
  • 杰暘
    Favorite Answer

黑體字為修正處, 參考看看!Hi,my name is 000. I'm twenty two years old. There are four people in my family, my parents, my brother and me. My parents supported my education, and thus I had opportunities to learn many things and respond to many challenges on the road of learning. I thank them very much. I'm an easygoing person, and I like to get along with people. I'm aslo usually enthusiastic about helping others, and this makes me have the chance to know many friends. I cherish the chances very much.I will graduate from the 00 University of Chinese Department in June. Studying in Chinese Department makes me good at expressing myself through writing or speech. It also improved my Chinese, and my Chinese ability can be applied to many aspects. It's very helpful to me. My way of study is different from other people's. After I graduated from the college, I took the transfer exam. It was very hard, but I was very lucky to pass the exam and then I entered the 00 University. I'm thankful to my teachers and classmates for their help. They made me accommodate myself to a new environment, and I can study in this year smoothly. My heart is full of infinite gratitude.In my time out of class, I also do some part-time jobs, joining the personnel in the department store and administrative personnel.  The experience of working makes me able to get to know the society early and learn a lot from the experiences of getting along with people .These will be very helpful to my future career.I've found the job vacancy of (assistant to the ground staff) on the website of your company, so I've decided to apply for it. If I have the chance to become part of your company, I will use my knowledge and experiences of working to serve in your company, and I will do my best to help the guests. Hopefuly, after you read my resume, you can give me a chance to take the exam. I will make my biggest effort. Thank you very much.

很謝謝您,不過我是要請大家幫我看看我英文文法,不用翻成中文,還是謝謝你喔~~

Hi,my name is 000,I'm twenty two years old.There are four people in my family,my father、mother、brother and me.The parents give me the education makes me can accept every kind of challenges on the road of learning. I'm very thank them. And my character is common touch(平易近人) and like get along with people, usually also be enthusiastic about to help the others, make me have the chance to know many friends. I cherish this fate.very much.

第一段

喂, 我的名字是000, 我是old.There 是四個人在我家的二十二年, 我的father?mother?brother 並且me.The 父母給我教育做我可能接受每种挑戰在路學會。我是非常感謝他們。並且我的字符是共同的touch(平易近人) 並且像相處與人, 通常並且準備熱心的幫助其他, 使我有機會知道許多朋友。我愛護這fate.very 。

第二段

我從中國部門00 將畢業大學在6月, 中國部門讓我在文字或講話可能知道表現, 並且獲得我的中國能力甚而進展, 可能申請在各個方面, 促進表示能力自我。研究我的方式是與人民不同。在我從學院畢業了之後, I 出席了調動檢查。它是非常堅硬的, 但我非常幸運地將通過檢查和學習在00 大學。I 感謝我的老師和同學幫助, 使我容納一新能適應, 和順利地並且畢業在今年, 是我的心臟是充分的無限感恩。

第三段

在我的業餘時間, 我並且做一些半日工作, 包括(人員在百貨商店和行政人員), 經驗為工作使我能及早推進社會, 和學會許多我的方式的經驗取得進展在人These 上在將來將成為我的重要幫助。

第四段(超過2000字.英文不能打= =)

我看工作空位(助理對地面職員) 在您的公司網站, 因此我決定嘗試, 如果我有機會成為雇員您的公司, 我將使用我學會為服務您的公司的知識和經驗, 和給最大的幫助客人。我希望在您有鋸我的簡歷之後, 能給我機會出席檢查。我將提供我的最大的努力, 認為您。

Source(s):