公主 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

請英文好的人幫我看一下文法跟錯字喔!英文面試的自介

主考官您好:我叫XXX

Dear Ma\'am.My name is XXX,

我想應徵的職位是文書人員,

The position I\'m applying for is \" official dispatch \"

擁有幾張文書處理的相關證照也對與人面對面接洽很有興趣

I have several word processing related certificates, and I\'m also fond of dealing with people.

相信很快的可以勝任這個職務。

I think I can fit in just fine.

長期的目標是希望可以成為企業的管理人員。

My long-term goal is to manage people in a business.

希望貴公司願意給我這個幾會進貴公司服務,我也必定會全力以付,謝謝

I hope you\'d give me a chance to prove myself, I\'ll certainly do my best. Thank you very much!

麻煩…簡單一點…我的英文很破啦…^^"

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Dear Hiring Manager;

I am interested in working as an official dispatch for your organization. I am very knowledgeable in the field since i've achieved several word processing related certificates, I have enclosed my resume as a first step in exploring the possibilities of employment with your organization.

I'm also excellent in interpersonal skills and office etiquette. I am fully the confident to obtain a challenging position where I can utilize my full credential skills and industry experience to aquire my future goal of being an General Manager for your organization.

I would appreciate your keeping this inquiry confidential. I will anticipate in hearing from you and hope that you will consider an interview at your convenience. Thank you for your time and consideration.

XXX

Contact #

E-mail address

2006-05-25 05:20:14 補充:

我寫的是和你寫的一樣意思的,只是我多加了請求/禮貌方面的句子下去而已.不會很難啦.......你就這樣給他們,反正我常幫朋友打面試自介...這個可以啦~~簡單而且有禮貌.記住和你打的意思一模一樣

2006-05-25 05:23:07 補充:

I will anticipate in hearing from you and hope that you will consider an interview at your convenience <---這句是說我會等後你們的面試通知..如果你直接去面試帶這一份去就不要家這一段進去噢~~!!!! ^^ 加油

Source(s): 在美