鉉富 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文對話(作業)

題目:Sightseeing

大意:You and your patener are telling ezch other some of best places you know or you want to visit in the future . Try to make up the conversation for at laeast 3minutes .

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Sightseeing Tours

Conversation Between Hugh And Emma-Two Londoners

Hugh tells Emma about a sightseeing tour of London.

Hugh: Emma,have you ever been on a sightseeing tour of London?

Emma: No,I'm from London.I live here.

Hugh: So am I.But you should go on one of the bus tours.It's fantastic.My friends from China were here last week and we went on a open-top bus.It's a double-decker,but it has no roof.You sit on the top deck and you can see all the sights.I really recommend it.

Emma: Yes, but…

Hugh: We saw Trafalgar Square,the Tower of London,Buckingham Palace,Saint Paul's Cathedral…

Emma: How long was the tour?

Hugh: Oh ,we took our time.We went on a tour where you can get on and off the bus at different places.We had a ticket that lasts 24 hours.Emma I really,really recommend it .

Emma: But I'm not a tourist,Hugh .

Hugh: No ,but you'll learn a lot.For instrance,you know the tower with the clock in Parlianment Square?

Emma: You mean…Big Ben.Of Course!

Hugh: No!It's not Big Ben.It's St.Stephen's Tower.The bell is called Big Ben.

Emma: Really?!

Hugh: You'll learn a lot.Oh yes,you'll see all the sights including…Bush House.

Emma: You'll learn a lot.Oh yes,you'll see all the sights including…Bush House.Both The home of BBC World Service!

来源: Enorth.com.cn 2004-03-03 17:27 编辑: 杨岷

2006-05-26 16:00:28 補充:

自已再稍微改一下嘍本來以為這種東西網路應該很多才對沒想到還真難找

• 老蔡