yen asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急~請大家幫我修改一下英文作文

因為文法和寫作技巧很爛

所以請大家幫忙看一下哪裡需要修改的

像是文法錯、單字錯的或是不通順的

以及句子可以縮短的

感恩~ m(_ _)m

註:給20點喔^^

My Favorite Sport

Basketball is my favorite sport. The first time I played basketball was in the senior high school. From now on I want to play basketball every physical education. Sometimes, my classmates and I stay at school play basketball until guard bade us left school. Even in holidays, we also got up with the chickens and took bus to play basketball with my friends. It may the factors why I have healthy, tall and strong body.

After entering the xxx大學xxx系 I joined the basketball team of the Health Care Department. I began to know many tactics and rules and let me from layman to expert. Basketball is accent on team work and it let me love basketball and my team.

My position is center but I’m good at free throws and perimeter shot than low post. My favorite player is Dirk Nowitzki. He also good at free throws and perimeter shot even three-point shot. In fact, he get the three-point shootout champion in 2006. His stunt is fade-away shot. Because he is high 213 cm and cooperate fade-away shot that almost no players can block his shot.

Although basketball is my favorite sports, I had to leave my team about one year. The main reason is that I had to take lessons after school for taking the entrance examination of institute. In next semester I will rejoin teams probably. I expect to train together with my classmates and get first place in 2007 Health Care Cup.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

好棒,有人肯自己寫耶 :-)

Basketball is my favorite sport. The first time I played basketball was in the senior high school. From now on Since then I have always wanted to play basketball every physical education in PE classes. Sometimes, my classmates and I stayed after at school and played basketball until the guard bade us left school scolded us home. Even in on holidays, we also would got wake up with the chickens early and took bus to play basketball with my friends. it this may be the factors reason why I have am healthy , and tall and have a strong body.

After entering the xxx大學xxx系 I joined the school basketball team of the Health Care Department. I began to know learn many tactics and rules, and let me from layman to expert I grew to become a stronger player. Basketball is accent on about team work teamwork, and it let me which is why I love basketball and my team.

My position is center but, though I’m actually better good at free throws and perimeter shoting than playing low post. My favorite player is Dirk Nowitzki. (mine is Tim Duncan. May both teams have a nice, enjoyable game 7) He is also good at free throws and perimeter shoting, even at three-point shoting. In fact, he got get the three-point shootout champion title in 2006. His best move stunt is fade-away shot. Because he is high 213 cm 7-feet tall and incooperate fade-away shot that, almost no players can block his shot. (almost, except in game 5)

Although basketball is my favorite sports, I had to leave my team for about one year. The main reason is that I had to take lessons after school for taking the post-secondary entrance examination of institute. In next Next semester I will probably rejoin the teams probably. I expect to train together with my classmates and hope to get the first place in 2007 Health Care Cup.

I can see that you are a good student. Keep on the good work!

My Favorite Sport

My favorite sport is basketball. My first time to play basketball was in the senior high school. From then, I wanted to play basketball every physical education. Sometimes, I stayed at school playing basketball with my classmates until the guard asked us to leave school. Even on holidays, we also *got up with the chickens* and took a bus to play basketball with my friends. It may be the reason why I am in good health.

After entering the xxx大學xxx系 ,I joined the basketball team of the Health Care Department. Gradually, I realize many tactics and rules. They change me to an expert. *Basketball is accent on team work and it let me love basketball and my team.*

目前我改到第二段了....你看看這樣行不行....

有幾個小問題....1.got up with the chickens是什麼意思阿~~??

2.Basketball is accent on team work and it let me love basketball and my team.爲什麼要接在這裡阿??你不是在講大學的事嗎??怎麼會扯到這裡阿??

可以告訴我你這篇作文是什麼用途嗎??不然我不曉得你的意思耶~~

你是大學生嗎??還是高中....

最好是能把中文翻譯給我....這樣我會比較知道怎麼改.....^^

Source(s): 嗯....就是我...