Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我修改這篇英文 急~

我知道我寫得很爛 請幫我把明顯的文法錯誤或語句不順的地方修改一下就好了 謝謝@@

I think the marriage is for have a partner, young time can think a person is very comfortable, handles any matter all not to need to report with who, where has to go to also to need to worry.

But works as the age is more and more big, you can discover only has a person is not enough, when you worked one day tiredly to spread got the home, nobody was allowed to accompany you to chat watches the television; Or listens to you to voice boss\'s complain, that really is a matter which feels sad very much.

Perhaps the marriage is mutually looks after for bilateral each other, composes a family, studies in the marriage mutually admits mutual containing.

The marriage may enable the person even more to have the sense of responsibility, in individuality even more maturity, and lets in the pairs person\'s heart have the love the home to return to. Also has the possibility is for complete in the parents heart the wish.

However marries is not the game is not casual can the under decision, one but marries then must be responsible to two people, therefore must attentively use to like managing this marriage.

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think marriage is to have a partner. When i was young, i think single is very comfortable. I don't need to report to anyone when handling problems, going out or worry about things.

But when you gets older, you would discover that being single is not good enough. After you finished one day's worked and got home tiredly, no one would welcome you to chat or watch the television or listens to you about boss's complains. That really is a very sad matter.

Perhaps marriage is to looks after each other, found a family, studies in the marriage mutually admits mutual containing.

Marriage enable people to have the sense of responsibility, in some cases even more maturity, and lets in the pairs person's heart have the love the home to return to. Also has the possibility is for complete in the parents heart the wish.

However to get marry is not a game and is not casual even, one but marries then must be responsible to two people, therefore must attentively use to like managing this marriage.

2006-05-17 14:00:21 補充:

這不是用翻譯機寫的...

根本就是隨便用網頁翻譯的吧= =

想不到臺灣人那麼棒

短短時間內就研發出英文版的火星文

這種加密方法一定可以賺大錢~"~

樓主, 我已經盡量把你70%以上的嚴重文法錯誤修改一點了

剩下那30%我真的看不懂你原意是什麼...

你直接拿中文來找人翻譯都比較快@@

Source(s): 天啊...真不想承認是我自己改的= =
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.