小婷 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

急~請幫我這一小段中文翻成英文~不要使用翻譯軟體~10點

原本,我總是認為工作上不平等也是沒辦法的事。現在認為這種觀念是錯誤的,女人不可以受到這種差別待遇,也不能因為結婚了,所以家庭的事都是女人的事情,女人應該活的有尊嚴,這樣才是對的。

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Initially, I thought that inequality in workplaces is inevitable. Now, I feel it is very wrong. Women should not be discriminated. One cannot assume that women should do all of the house chores just because she’s married. Women should live with respect. It is only right this way.

Source(s): iko
  • Miss H
    2 decades ago

In the past, I always thought that inequalities in the workplace was something that could not be avoided. Now I realise that this opinion is wrong. Women should not be treated discriminantly. It is also wrong to assume that all domestic matters are women's responsibility just because they are married. Women deserve to live in dignity, and that is the way it should be.

Source(s): Myself