_ asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

翻譯下面文章(中翻英)!”我認為教育是雙向的...”

誰能幫幫我用英文大概的翻譯出下面這一段話? 謝謝!!!!

因為急著用

\"我認為教育是雙向的,家庭教育和學校教育兩者同等重要,缺乏任何一項都是不好的. 家庭教育是一個人出生後所面臨的第一個教育,也是奠定個人人格發展的基礎. 父母可以教導我們很多,像是道德觀念,價值觀,基本做人處世的道理.

這些觀念會因為受父母的影響而影響我們的思想和想法.

學校教育則是讓個人能夠社會化 更能訓練我們如何融入團體生活,學習人際相處以及能學到在家以外的新知識新觀念新想法.

少了家庭或學校教育的洗禮,我想對一個人未來人格發展會有不好的影響.\"

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

"I thought the education is bidirectional, the home education and the school edition two equally important, lacks any item all is not good After the home education is the first education which a person is born faces, also is establishes individual personality development the foundation The parents may teach we are very many, the picture is the morality, the values, basically behaves in society truth These ideas can because of affect parents' influence our thought and the idea.

How is the school edition enables individual the socialization to be able to train us to melt into the group life, the study interpersonally is together as well as can learn outside home's new knowledge new idea new idea Has been short the family or the school edition baptism, I will want to a person future the personality development to be able to have not good influence."

加油嚕~~

順便推薦個網站:

http://dictionary.reference.com/translate/text.htm...

請別看到英文就回上一頁

下面有個大框框

ㄋ可打入中文 英文 甚至希拉文

Traditional Chinese:繁體中文

Simplified Chinese:簡體中文

祝好運喔~~

• 柏聖
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I think education is double to of, the home education and school educate your equal importance, lacking of any all isn't okay. Home education is one personal birth behind face of the first education is also the foundation that establishes personal personality development. The parents can teach us a lot of, seem the moral concept, value, basic is the truth that the person conducts oneself in life.

These idea would influence our the thought and the viewpoint because of being influenced by the parents.

The school education then lets personal can acculturate and even can train how we integrate the group life, learns the human relations to get along with and can learn at home outside of the new information knows the new viewpoint of new ideas.

Without the family or educational baptism in school, I want to will have to a personal future personality development not the good influence

Source(s): 網路上翻的
  • 1 decade ago

"I thought the education is bidirectional, the home education and the school edition two equally important, lacks any item all is not good After the home education is the first education which a person is born faces, also is establishes individual personality development the foundation The parents may teach we are very many, the picture is the morality, the values, basically behaves in society truth

These ideas can because of affect parents' influence our thought and the idea

How is the school edition enables individual the socialization to be able to train us to melt into the group life, the study interpersonally is together as well as can learn outside home's new knowledge new idea new idea

Has been short the family or the school edition baptism, I will want future the personality development to be able to have not the good influence to a person"

Source(s): 123
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.