我也常藉機去XXX

總之,我覺得會有機會看到你的文字

也是緣分

我也希望我們之間會有進一步的接觸

4 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am come from Taiwan's Taipei, though distance very far, but I very like travel

Maybe we this year 7 or 8 month can meet, actually that day looked you at XXX de describe behind

I too feel very have resonance, by chance's I from childhood then to XXX have unexplainable be infatuated with with meaning excessive

I too always taking the opportunity go XXX

After all, I feel can have chance see your character

Too is fate

I too hope can have furthur contact between us

Source(s): me
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

下面這個網站超級推薦!!相信一定可以解決你的問題(人格保證,絕不是病毒)

bit.ly/1m7jNZZ (貼至瀏覽器就大功告成了)

• 1 decade ago

XXX依照文意來看的話,指的應該是一個地方,所以個人建議這樣翻譯:I am from Taipei, Taiwan.  Although it is quite far away from XXX, yet I really like traveling.  Maybe we can meet each other in July or August this year.  In fact, after reading your description about XXX, I feel I have something in common with you.  I have had a kind of infatuation with XXX since I was young, so I visit XXX when I have chances.Anyway, I feel it's a destiny to have the opportunity of reading what you write.  I hope we can have further contacts with each other.

2006-05-19 11:52:35 補充:

使用這個最佳解答的話,後果會不堪設想:

though distance very far?

but I very like travel?

• 1 decade ago

I am come from the Taiwan Taibei, although is away from very far, but I like travelling very much

Perhaps our this year 7 or in August may meet, actually that day looked at you after XXX description

I also thought has the sympathetic chord very much, I since childhood on to XXX have the inexplicable love to be obscene by chance with Italy

My also Chang Chiehchi goes XXX

In brief, I thought can have the opportunity to see your writing

Also is the fate

I also hoped between us can have the further contact

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.