Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

可不可以幫我翻譯一下啦

1.XXX is my favorite actor because most of his works were about human life and philosophical issues. He performed well and made the characters alive, also I like his appearence because he looks just like that kind of good guy.

2.Two and Half Detectives was the worst movie I\'ve ever seen, it failed all the elements of a good movie, thought I\'d really like to say something good to the domestic movie and try to be supportive and positive, but this movie ruined the audience, no good story setting, poor shooting skill and amateur actors made it a totally failure. I say, it is a screwed-up.

3 Answers

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

1.XXX 是我的最喜愛的演員,因為他的大多數作品是關於人生命和哲學的問題。 他好執行並且使性格活著,也是我喜歡他的演出,因為他看起來就象那種好人。

2. 2 神探兩個半是我曾經看見的最壞的電影, 它失敗一部好電影的全部要素, 認為我真的想說對國內電影好的東西並且努力是支持和確定的, 這電影毀壞觀眾,沒用故事確定,糟糕射擊技能和業餘演員做一故障全部。 我說,它是神經質的。

你看一下,這是我大概翻的。

希望對你有幫助

Source(s): 自己
  • 2 decades ago

1.XXX 是我最喜愛的演員,因為他的大多數作品是關於人生命和哲學的問題。 他好執行並且使性格活著,也是我喜歡他的appearence,因為他看起來就象那種好人。

2. 和一半名偵探是我曾經看見的最壞的電影, 它失敗一部好電影的全部要素, 認為我真的想說對國內電影好的東西並且努力是支援和確定的, 這電影毀壞觀眾,沒用故事確定,糟糕射擊技能和業餘演員做一故障的全部。我說,它是擰緊。

Source(s): 即時翻譯
  • 2 decades ago

因為有關1.他的作品的大部分人的人生哲學的問題,XXX是我的特別喜歡的演員。 因為他,很好地行動,使字符活,同時,他確實與那個種類的好人相似,我喜歡他的appearence。

Half Detectives把對是在我到現在看了中最壞的電影,國內的電影的什麼好事稱為2.2,考慮I想真的支撐著變得積極,不過,好的電影的全部的要素失敗了,不過,是這個電影使之滅亡聽眾,好的話設定,不完全的射擊技能,波及的怎樣的外行的演員也沒製作那個,完全失敗我說,那個用螺絲被關上了的a。

Source(s): 自己
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.