Sam asked in 教育與參考其他:教育 · 1 decade ago

尋找英文翻譯達人(中翻英)急!!20點!

這是學校要上台說的請幫忙翻譯~謝謝!!

最早從朋友口中知道德明有獨立招生,在當兵和讀書之間,我選擇了在唸2年書,或許應該說找間學校在混2年,於是托我朋友幫忙買了簡章,當時甚至不知道其它科系是在幹麻的,只知道自己英文稍微還可以,所以考了應用外語系,很慶幸的有考上。

隔了一年又再度回到學校,重拾課本的感覺真的是有點興奮,替自己沒有做錯選擇而高興。新生訓練當天,好不容易的找到自己的教室,經過自我介紹後就一直到現在都跟大家相處的很好。

經過2年的打混,2技也考完了,眼看在過2個月就要畢業才突然發現我又浪費了2年,英文程度並沒有什麼進步,這種事情覺得無所謂就無所謂,覺得要有多難過就有多難過。我真是學不乖,前面已經犯過一次錯了,現在還是又犯一次,老是一直覺得自己很聰明的我原來也不過如此,唯一值得慶幸的是我知道我沒有第3年可以浪費,也不會了拉!

祝在我心中德明最漂亮的女老師,姓葉叫emi,心想事成,願快樂隨大家度過每一時!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Knew from friend's at the earliest stage virtuous and clear had the independence to solicit students, Be serving as soldier with of[with] studying, I chose at read for 2 years, book, probably should say that find the school is mixing for 2 years, hence 托 my friend help buy the summary of rules, even didn't know at that time other departments was to do the 麻 , only knew oneself's English a little bit can also, so test the applied foreign language department, very rejoice of have already passed examination.

Separated for a year to once more again return to the school, the feeling that re-collects the lesson originally really is have a little the excitement, didn't do amiss choice for the oneself and happy.The freshman trains that day, don't easily find out the home room very much, after introducing myself a to date all get along with everyone of very good.

Through 2 years of dozen mix, 2 skills also tested to finish, seeing Be leading and willing graduate to just suddenly finding I wasting for 2 years again for 2 months, English degree has no progress, this kind of thing feels the doesn't matter feel and have another sad and then is for the doesn't matter much sad.I really learn not lovely, before have already made a wrong, now still again make once, always has been feeling the oneself is wise I originally also only so-so, only worthy of rejoicing is I know me have no the 3 years can waste, also can't pull!

Wish the virtuous and clear and the most beautiful female teacher in my heart, surname the leaf is an emi, fulfilling, wishing the happiness with everyone spend each time at that time!

希望此翻譯對你有幫助^^!!

Source(s): 自己