Sarah L asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫忙修改英文文法~~急

時間有點趕,所以寫的不太好再加上文法不是很好,

所以希望大家盡可能幫我修正文法 感謝

My generation is different from my parents\' generation mainly in two aspects, for example style of living and attitude toward difficulties.

First, my parents were born in the 1950\'s when the progress of knowledge, economy, technology and science were not as advanced as today and their living standards were not high and life of poor and destitute. All they needed to do was to work hard and save as much money as they could to meet the necessaries of life and prepare for the future and their younger generation. My mother says to me in her times the poor people are not have the right and status to fall ill because to see a doctor is very expensive. And the one lollipop has to share between her younger brother and sister. And sometimes they wants to watch TV or make a call to somebody they have to go to borrowed from the village head. Al though everything is difficult to get but life is simple and happy and they think life is not an easy one, thus we have to treasure up us own everything.

On the contrary, I was born in the 1980\'s. It was the era that Taiwan starts to implement and progress of its economic and to try to carry out the Ten Key Infrastructure Projects. With the rapid growth of the economy of our country, our living conditions become much better and comfortable than before and we have more opportunities to contact with the world; therefore we are more curious and more likely to try a new way of life and live more freely. But we facing little frustrations easy to give up and can’t to bear the burden and heat of the day. And everything is easy to get so some people are not to treasure.

We are growing up in absolutely different historical period, environments, and people grow of different generations will effect upon their concept of living and attitude toward life.

謝謝啦!其實我寫之前有先參考別人和同學的

所以其實也沒有寫的很好

對於(and life of poor and destitute.)

我是想寫 他們的生活很苦

打錯了 是 生活很貧苦才對

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I have changed some, but you still need to take a look before handed it in. You sound like me few years back. It is tough, but don't give up yet, simply because it is too early.

Few points I would like you to take note:

1/ Pay attention to "Parallel Structure"

2/ Do proofreading.

3/ Understand the tense difference between "I do", "I did", and "I have done".

4/ Some sentences I didn't touch on, because I didn't understand.

A/they think life is not an easy one, thus we have to treasure up us own everything.

B/heat of the day

C/People grow of different generations will effect upon their concept of living and attitude toward life.

5/ THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART: your paper would be much clearer and more cohesive with your thesis if you have written two paregraphes about "styles of living" and "attitudes toward life", not two paragraphes about "your parents' generation" and "my generation".

2006-05-15 00:06:51 補充:

My generation is different from my parents' generation mainly in two aspects, styles of living and attitudes toward difficulties.

2006-05-15 00:07:51 補充:

My parents were born in the 1950's when the progresses of knowledge regarding economy, technology and science were not as advanced as today, their living standards were not high, and lives were poor They think life was not easy, thus we have to treasure up us own everything.and destitute.

2006-05-15 00:08:19 補充:

All they needed were working hard, saving money as much as possible to meet the necessities of life, and preparing for the younger, later generation. My mother told me in her times the poor people did not have the right and status to fall ill because visiting a doctor was too expensive.

2006-05-15 00:08:39 補充:

One lollipop had to be shared between her younger brother and sister. When they wanted to watch television or made a call, they had to borrow it from the village head. Although everything was difficult to get, life was simple and happy.

2006-05-15 00:10:38 補充:

They think life was not easy, thus we have to treasure up us own everything.

On the contrary, I was born in the 1980's. It was the era when Taiwan started implementing and progressing its economic through the Ten Key Infrastructure Projects.

2006-05-15 00:11:04 補充:

With the rapid growth of the economy in our country, our living conditions have become better and more comfortable than before. We have more opportunities to contact with the world; therefore we are more curious and more likely to try new ways of life and live more freely.

2006-05-15 00:11:14 補充:

However, we experience frustrations easily and could not bear burdens or heat of the day. Some people take things for granted because everything can be acquired easily.

2006-05-15 00:11:26 補充:

My parents and I grow up in absolutely different time frames and environments. People grow of different generations will effect upon their concept of living and attitude toward life.

Source(s): Ming.

My generation is much different from my parents' mainly in two aspects, style of living and attitudes toward difficulties.

First, my parents were born in the 1950's when the progress of knowledge, economy, technology and science were not as advanced as today’s, and their living standards were not as high, either. (and life of poor and destitute.) All they needed to do was working hard and saving enough money to buy the essentials and preparing the future for their offspring. My mother said to me that in her times, poor people did not have the rights to become ill since it would cost a fortune to see a doctor. A Lollipop should be shared by her brother and her since it was pricy and rare. Sometimes if people wanted to watch TV or make phone calls, they had to borrow the phone from the leader of the village. Al though it was difficult to get to everything, life was simple and fulfilling.

On the contrary, I was born in the 1980's. It was the era Taiwan started to progress of its economy and to carry out the Ten Key Infrastructure Projects. With the rapid growth of the economy of our country, our living conditions became much better and comfortable than before. We have more opportunities to get in contact with the world; therefore we are more curious and more likely to try out new ways of living. Though we also face the problems of stress since many give up when frustrated, and fail to bear the burden and heat of the day. Althouhg it is easy to get to things, some people just do not appreciate it.

My parents’ generation and mine definitely grew up in different historical periods, environments. That is the reason we have different attitudes toward situations and do things differently.

你寫的很不錯喔

只是注意一下再描述過去時要記得用被動

你的一些文字都很美式用法

如果沒出過國 你真的很厲害

括弧裡的是我不懂你的意思 

歡迎EMAIL給我跟我討論

Source(s): 我駐美