Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

有談判意思的英文句子!?

A student is asking his teacher for more time to do a project.

The teacher wants the project to be finished on time.

以上面的句型,可以幫想一個不一樣的主題嗎?

有談判意謂的,生活用話既可^^\".......謝謝呀

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

跟"時間"不一樣的主題, 例如:1. (約女生) Peter asked Mary to go on a date with him.   Mary asked him to buy her a diamond ring as a birthday gift.2. (殺價) I ASKED THE SELLER TO GIVE ME A 50% DISCOUNT FOR THE WATCH.   HE SAID THAT IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE ONLY WHEN I BOUGHT 10 ALTOGETHER.3. (油價飆漲,薪水都不漲) Robert complained to his boss that he hadn't got a raise for 5 years.   His boss replied that Robert spent more time surfing the internet for personal purpose than doing his job. Actually he was thinking about firing Robert.

Source(s): my past
  • ?
    2 decades ago

學生要求他的老師在更多時刻做項目。老師要項目準時被完成。

2006-05-13 00:30:02 補充:

不好意思喔 窩找錯惹..拍卸= ="

Source(s): 段落翻譯