? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

中文翻英作文...拜託...20點

這本書是一位醫生所寫的,將他在醫院裡看到的生與死,用文字一一記錄.

書名叫做-誰在遠方哭泣.

安老是因為輕微的骨折和擦傷被送到醫院,而他的媽媽總是會在一旁哭天喊地的責備醫院裡的醫護人員.安很喜歡華醫生,住院時總是繞在他的身邊.安上個月出院時,將他隨身帶著背包送給華醫生,背包裡全是一些名車的標誌.過了一個月後,安又被送到醫院來了,但這次的傷勢非常嚴重.經過一陣急之後,安離開人世了.安的媽媽坐在一旁的地上喃喃自語-是我的错,是我的錯.最後華醫生才知到安的媽媽叫安去與有錢人的車製造擦撞,再向對方要求賠償.以往安總是小心的不讓自己受到太大的傷害,但安這次卻亳不留情的住直駛而來的車撞去,選擇結束自己的生命.

最近我在電視上看到曾家的新聞,讓我又想起了這個故事.當父母利用自己的權力,命令,脅迫自己的孩子不能去學校就學.讓孩子跟著父母在外乞討,孩子的心靈不會受傷害嗎?

拜託....不要用翻譯機....謝謝!

2 Answers

Rating
  • Rita
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This book was written by a doctor, the one that see him in the hospital is grown and, use one one record of characters

The title is named - Who cries in the distant place

Ann, always because slight fracture and scotch are sent to the hospital, and blame medical personnel Ann on the hospital that mother can cry bitterly aside always of him like the China doctor very much, is it when he fits leaving hospital last month at one's side , give China doctor him with knapsack to wind always when in hospital, it is all some signs of car one month later that in the knapsack, Ann was sent to the hospital, but after condition of an injury this time pass for a moment urgent seriously very much, Ann that Ann's mother hold aside to mumble on the ground to leave this world - me? ,Fault of me China doctor know mother to get Ann ask Ann go train in rich man make and wipe colliding finally, seek compensation from the other side Ann always allowing oneself receive heavy injury too carefully in the past and then, but Ann Bo show mercy this time is it drive car is it go to collide , is it expire one's own life to choose direct to live in

I once saw the news of the family on TV recently, let me remember again this story was as parents utilized one's own power , order, coerce one's own child not to go to the school to go to school and let the child follow parents to beg outside, will not the child's soul be injured?

Source(s): ~自己~
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

...檢舉次數弄完了.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.