? asked in 教育與參考其他:教育 · 1 decade ago

請幫我中翻英履歷表 急需...不要翻譯機翻的...20點

a.在這份工作裡,讓我在電腦操作方面增長了許多,像是使用Word/Excel/PowerPoint等,我皆能得心應手;而在送公文的同時,也讓我得知了各處室不同的地方;在面對工作上的困難時,要勇於發問,並且共同討論出最好的解決方式.

b.在決定做一件事時,我會永不放棄的堅持到最後,而這過程中,如果遇到不會的地方,就請教他人,回家再上網收尋資料,並重整出自己認為最好的結果,所以我認為自己是個認真.負責且具有上進心的人.

c.在撞球社裡,許許多多的技巧不是別人敎一次就能精通,而是要不斷的練習,才能熟練;而在英語會話社中,多聽一些英文歌曲或英文電台,增進自己的聽力,多和外語老師交談,或多唸英文文章,增進自己說的能力.

d.彈琴.唱歌.跳舞皆是需要經驗的累積才能更上一層樓,在學習的過程中,自己自創的旋律.舞步,不僅讓信心加分了不少,而且心情愉悅了許多,當自己的作品完成時,真的很有成就感.

e.這段期間,只能用英文與每個人應答,也發現了自己跟不上別人,必須加強學習.

我發現專業知識真的很重要,怎麼跟客戶溝通.講解,也是一門學問,現階段的我,

是努力向上的時候.

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A. In this work, let me grow in the computer operation aspect many, the picture was uses Word/Excel/PowerPoint and so on, I all could be handy; But while delivers the archives, also let me know each place room different place; When faces in the work the difficulty, must dare to ask a question, and discusses the best solution way together

B. When definitely makes to order a matter, I can never give up persist finally, but in this process, if meets cannot the place, consults the other people, goes home accesses the net again receives seeks the material, and rallies own to think the best result, therefore I thought oneself is earnest Is responsible for person which also has the desire to do better

C. In the billiards society, many skills are not others can be skilled in, but wants the unceasing practice, can be skilled; But in English conversation society, listens to some English songs or English broadcasting station, promotes own hearing, are many and foreign language teacher converses, or reads English article, promotes ability which oneself said

D. Plays a stringed musical instrument Sings Dances the accumulation which all is needs to experience to be able on a yet higher goal, in study process, own homemade melody Dance step, not only let confidence Canada divide many, moreover the mood has been joyful many, when own work completed, really very much had the achievement feeling

E. This section of period, only can use English to reply with each person, also had discovered own cannot follow the others, must strengthen the study

I discovered the specialized knowledge very is really important, how with customer communication Explanation, also is a knowledge, present stage I,

Is diligently the upward time

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.